Sickest road in America?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Well sorry!! Lol I just heard about this and thought it was pretty cool. Anyone know any fun roads to ride/drive in ohio besides the hocking hill area

Go East, young man...

Seriously, out near Zanesville and beyond there are plenty of sweet roads. Chances are also really good that you've not seen all of what hocking hills has to offer. There is a lot there aside from the 664/374 area that most are familiar with around Old Man's cave, just go exploring with a good map or gps some time...

Well sorry!! Lol I just heard about this and thought it was pretty cool. Anyone know any fun roads to ride/drive in ohio besides the hocking hill area

Almost any state road with 3 digits is a good road.

555 is known for being particularly nasty. Just be careful of blind crests.

I believe 374 is another good one.. Though I might have the numbers mixed up.

Last year the Ohio River Run covered a lot of these roads. It was a ton of fun. I think they're doing it again this year, just can't find the info right now.

664/374 and others in the area are great. Car and Driver magazine does their annual Viper vs. Vette vs. Cobra evaluations there, as well as quite a few of their individual vehicle road tests. Those roads are a good mix of performance conditions, lots of twisties for the handling, some good straights for power runs, a few rough-ish roads for the ride....generally, if you can encounter a given road condition off the track, you'll find it in the Hocking Hills.

Just don't expect to go fast in the fall. All the grannies with their CRVs and Hyundais clog up the roads pretty badly.