official call out thread

Qtr_pndr

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep it went 13s with blown head gaskets coasting after 1/8 mile dipshit and who said it would be the same motor

Kid here is getting his panties bunched up... Make sure you test the car before you bring it out just to make sure it's in top working order... We don't want to race against cars with blown driver gaskets and excuses... I mean head gaskets... Sorry...

Kid here is getting his panties bunched up... Make sure you test the car before you bring it out just to make sure it's in top working order... We don't want to race against cars with blown driver gaskets and excuses... I mean head gaskets... Sorry...

just don't bitch when a na 306 hands you your ass oh btw car went 6.82 1/8 mile so ya it is just another 13 sec car:rolleyes:

Naaah, 800's suck, and 5k's. I would honestly rather do a mile than an 800, and I have shit for stamina. The 400 is the glory race. Heck everyone on here loves to race the 400 with their cars ;).

The 800 is the worst, I agree. Thank god I've never had to run one of those. The 400 sucks to run, but is oh so fun to drive. ;)

GTFO with that foot racing shit

Man don't hate. Without foot racing/track this site wouldn't exist. It is the oldest form of sport/competition. We just like to pay respect to the OG's that started it all.....

Hahahahahahaha