official call out thread

Qtr_pndr

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already pulled the wheels...

Off the car to change the brakes? ;)

I just realized that I'm too cool to talk to any of you that are currently in this thread... discuss

If you have so in fact realized that you are too cool to talk to anyone in this thread, you will not reply to our replies thus ending any discussion..... discuss

hints? lol thats the best part of this board. hows your ls6? or your ls2/. or your turbo? or your stock ls1? hmmmmm

You really should stick to nutswinging. Your title should be "Slowest running f-body in Ohio"

You really should stick to nutswinging. Your title should be "Slowest running f-body in Ohio"

want to race right now? ill give you 30 cars and still beat you lol. and i beat gary so hes the slowest fbody in ohio. and seeing as you cant beat me right now in your fbody. silence!

Scott, do you think you'll have space/time to help me with some things on my car soon. This warm weather is making me antsy...lol.

I don't know about space, and I'm only off on Mondays and Thursdays so i don't know. Maybe we can figure something out.

Sam and Hal have posted. I now have other cool people in this thread to talk to... discuss.

Yay. What are you doing this weekend? I'm not doing much, I was thinking maybe I would do my nails.

Yay. What are you doing this weekend? I'm not doing much, I was thinking maybe I would do my nails.

Me too, I was thinking about going with pewter to match my car. You should so totally come over so we can paint each others toe nails too!