My end of the yr call out thread

Sam1647545489

Hell Hal I thought you would love to race the way you talk to Paul all big and bad. Allow me to quote it for you.

Paul, you can't spray enough to keep up.

Ok, I take it you just want me to spray one stage?

And there is this

There were a pair of Stealths playing around in traffic and tried to goad me, but I knew better and woulda owned them anyways :)

Funny all you guys do is pick on the lil guys. Why not step your game up try me. I got a slower car now since you didnt want to race the vette. Cant live your life scared all the time.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to call me whenever you break out of the 12's

I don't really care to try to break out of any numbers. Racing really isn't a concern of mine. I'm guessing reading is no a concern of yours.

I don't really care to try to break out of any numbers. Racing really isn't a concern of mine. I'm guessing reading is no a concern of yours.

Ok if racing is no concern of yours then why you keep asking Paul about how much spray you need to spray to race him. Seems like racing is a concern of yours or you wouldnt be on this site so much nor would you be trying to make your car any faster then stock.

for some reason, that's what they did for the true street competition here in florida. i had never even seen it before, so you could imagine my surprise when i pulled to the line. yeah, i was a bit slow off the line

They always have. If you don't know going in, it is a bit of a surprise. Still want to know if any of the "contestants" have raced pro tree before.

Have you run pro tree? I'm assuming that you have by your call out, but I don't know. It definitely makes things interesting.

Plenty of times. It does make things alot more interesting. I have seen numerous people red light from being so nervous trying to time it right.

Hell Hal I thought you would love to race the way you talk to Paul all big and bad. Allow me to quote it for you.

And there is this

Funny all you guys do is pick on the lil guys. Why not step your game up try me. I got a slower car now since you didnt want to race the vette. Cant live your life scared all the time.

Funny how all I did is talk shit to Paul with a car that is still on jack stands and doesn't really run. If Paul wanted to call me on that, he could have and I would probably lose.

You got a slower car? Great for you, enjoy your "slow" turbo 5.0. I have never been scared to race you, I just don't care to. If I decide I really want to race my car again, you'll be the first to know. I get no pleasure out of dumping money into this car in an effort to outrun the god like racer you are.

Why would I be scared:

I raced Linn not knowing his A/F would spike

I raced IPS Mike knowing I would get walked

I ran at the track knowing my piping would blow off and make me ungodly rich/slow

I ran a GSXR that was supposed to be 600, still paid when I lost even though it wasn't

Need I provide more examples on how I don't care if I win or lose? What do I have to be scared of?

Like I said earlier, being labeled fast/fastest doesn't matter to me. All I want to do is enjoy the car, racing you brings me no please.

Have you run pro tree? I'm assuming that you have by your call out, but I don't know. It definitely makes things interesting.

now i'm going to go back from two weeks ago and look at all my slips to see what my reaction times were--probably all over the place. i did line up once against a low 9 second car---funny to see a car blow by you like it was shot out of a cannon, doing a wheelie.

Ok if racing is no concern of yours then why you keep asking Paul about how much spray you need to spray to race him. Seems like racing is a concern of yours or you wouldnt be on this site so much nor would you be trying to make your car any faster then stock.

Ok, we're going to try this again. Read my response and see if you can comprehend what it means.

God damn, you are dumber than I thought.

Seems like racing is a concern of yours or you wouldnt be on this site so much nor would you be trying to make your car any faster then stock.

Then tell everyone your mods?

Most everyone here knows the Mods / Timeslips of the cars you have called out.

I am sure you are leaving out the part that this is the same blown 5.0 Swap into a Beemer you were claiming to me that had "some head work, otherwise it's stock", just this last year or 2. :rolleyes:

KillJoy

Then tell everyone your mods?

Most everyone here knows the Mods / Timeslips of the cars you have called out.

I am sure you are leaving out the part that this is the same blown 5.0 Swap into a Beemer you were claiming to me that had "some head work, otherwise it's stock", just this last year or 2. :rolleyes:

KillJoy

1987 stock 302 with a 2 pistons from 2 ford vans

gt40 heads

borg warner turbo.

Gonna have a better fuel system on it here shortly. What else you wanna know.

What else you wanna know.

That's more info than I was given ;)

But, since you asked:

1. Dyno Numbers / Slips

2. Track Times (ETA's if none are available)

3. 60' Times (ETA's if none are available)

4. Weight (Estimates if not are available)

;)

KillJoy

That's more info than I was given ;)

But, since you asked:

1. Dyno Numbers / Slips

2. Track Times (ETA's if none are available)

3. 60' Times (ETA's if none are available)

4. Weight (Estimates if not are available)

;)

KillJoy

480rwhp on 9# on the old turbo. Havent dynoed it on the new one yet.

11.50 @ 130 on old turbo still. No new times since new turbo went on over winter.

1.8 60' still old turbo

~2700 with me in it

Anything else?

Whats it like to go through life scared all the time.

I wouldn't know, I'll let you know if I ever find out.

What's it like to live your life a quarter mile at a time?

480rwhp on 9# on the old turbo. Havent dynoed it on the new one yet.

11.50 @ 130 on old turbo still. No new times since new turbo went on over winter.

1.8 60' still old turbo

~2700 with me in it

Anything else?

Nope. That tells the story.

So, would YOU 'seriously' do a money race where the odds are again you to lose? I am not talking a $20 fun run, but a $200 pass.

:confused:

KillJoy

PS - GL to all who run this 'lil Monster. :D