My end of the yr call out thread

Sam1647545489

Nope. That tells the story.

So, would YOU 'seriously' do a money race where the odds are again you to lose? I am not talking a $20 fun run, but a $200 pass.

:confused:

KillJoy

PS - GL to all who run this 'lil Monster. :D

Well show me how the odds are against me and I will answer this question. Its not all about more hp or whatever. Sometimes it comes down to driver.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes it comes down to driver.

I WILL NOT disagree here. However, I am sure you are confident on your tree time. Most, well.... I can't say the same. Also, what the car WAS capable of, that is just CRAZY! So now..... I am sure that not many will pony up that much $$$ to find out who has practiced a Pro Tree more.

:p

KillJoy

I WILL NOT disagree here. However, I am sure you are confident on your tree time. Most, well.... I can't say the same. Also, what the car WAS capable of, that is just CRAZY! So now..... I am sure that not many will pony up that much $$$ to find out who has practiced a Pro Tree more.

:p

KillJoy

Ha, I guess we will find out. Oh well, I figured I would give them the whole summer to practice, dial in the car, I guess I will just stick to getting my ass handed to me by Ray and a few others.

Funny how all I did is talk shit to Paul with a car that is still on jack stands and doesn't really run. If Paul wanted to call me on that, he could have and I would probably lose.

You got a slower car? Great for you, enjoy your "slow" turbo 5.0. I have never been scared to race you, I just don't care to. If I decide I really want to race my car again, you'll be the first to know. I get no pleasure out of dumping money into this car in an effort to outrun the god like racer you are.

Why would I be scared:

I raced Linn not knowing his A/F would spike

I raced IPS Mike knowing I would get walked

I ran at the track knowing my piping would blow off and make me ungodly rich/slow

I ran a GSXR that was supposed to be 600, still paid when I lost even though it wasn't

Need I provide more examples on how I don't care if I win or lose? What do I have to be scared of?

Like I said earlier, being labeled fast/fastest doesn't matter to me. All I want to do is enjoy the car, racing you brings me no please.

not to start shyt but UR the 1 that said u wanted to race that bike yes it was the only 1 that said 600 and the rider tryied to keep it close till u had to say u could of beat it so the 2 time it got really ugly

Ha, I guess we will find out. Oh well, I figured I would give them the whole summer to practice, dial in the car, I guess I will just stick to getting my ass handed to me by Ray and a few others.
heads up ur truck and my truck SAY SOMETHING lol j/k

not to start shyt but UR the 1 that said u wanted to race that bike yes it was the only 1 that said 600 and the rider tryied to keep it close till u had to say u could of beat it so the 2 time it got really ugly

Not to start shit, I said a wanted to race a 600. It ended up bad, I don't dispute this. We've talked about this in person, you know I have no hard feelings about it.

Funny all you guys do is pick on the lil guys. Why not step your game up try me. I got a slower car now since you didnt want to race the vette. Cant live your life scared all the time.

I said I will, but I'm not paying to do it. You called me out, so take it as it is.

I did race the Vette, remember? I'm not scared at a track, but again, I'm not paying for the "privilege" of racing you.

I said I will, but I'm not paying to do it. You called me out, so take it as it is.

I did race the Vette, remember? I'm not scared at a track, but again, I'm not paying for the "privilege" of racing you.

Fuck that, I've been calling your ass out to race me for fucking YEARS. Do I need to bring back the threads about you bitching out? :bangbang:

I would race everyone in this thread for free but what would make me give 100%.

Fine, make it $20. Fuck it, I'll give up the $20.

Feel free to lock that in, I'm not wasting $200 that I know I will lose.

Fuck that, I've been calling your ass out to race me for fucking YEARS. Do I need to bring back the threads about you bitching out? :bangbang:

I did, at Norwalk. We both won one.

Bring it out this year, there's plenty of track days to be had.

I wouldnt purposely hurt a motor. Could hurt alot more then the short block.

Kirk, Do eit....

Its not on purpose. I have a feeling that with all the track events this year it will be beat so hard that I'll end up messing something up. This will be the 4th year with spray, I'm due for a some type of engine damage.