My end of the yr call out thread

Sam1647545489

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Not bitching out, not worth my time for 20$. Since you wanna act all tough, make it 200$ and you got it. Fuck it how about we just flip a quarter for 200$ at the first track event.

i got heads with my quarter :bangbang:

Not bitching out, not worth my time for 20$. Since you wanna act all tough, make it 200$ and you got it. Fuck it how about we just flip a quarter for 200$ at the first track event.

Tough? Tough like being a little bitch and calling out slower cars? No, that's you.

$200 is not worth my time. Why would I drive my daily up to run your car that is built to race? I already told you I'm not building my car to race. I demodded my car and you think I'm going to waste $200 just for the chance to line up next to you?

Where did I call out slower cars. Brian is faster then me. Anthony is faster then me. I figured you were. Sorry I dont follow every post you make to see that you demodded the car but the way you were talking to Phil I figured you were still in since you were talking about stages of nitrous. So again, keep picking on the slower cars to make yourself feel better. You know instead of demodding the car you should of while at Kilkare when you had the TT kit on it and it was goin 13's just pegged the gas pedal with a stick and jumped out of the car and let it go into the river.

Where did I call out slower cars. Brian is faster then me. Anthony is faster then me. I figured you were. Sorry I dont follow every post you make to see that you demodded the car but the way you were talking to Phil I figured you were still in since you were talking about stages of nitrous. So again, keep picking on the slower cars to make yourself feel better. You know instead of demodding the car you should of while at Kilkare when you had the TT kit on it and it was goin 13's just pegged the gas pedal with a stick and jumped out of the car and let it go into the river.

I would respond to this with something well though out but, reason seems beyond you.

As for Kilkare, it wasn't actually a TT car on the track. Considering the piping blew itself off and I chose not to fix it, I was a heavy N/A car with a fat tune and no timing.