New guy

MitsuDriver08

Welcome, I too am a Mitsu Driver, I swear. What do you cook?

right now im a line cook over at roosters, about to leave their for somewhere else though.. was working the night everyone came in after kennys accident. Shit sucks, I'd always see (and make) food rung in under KENNY. Sorry to hear about everyone's loss :(

sharp stealth by the way! was thinking of a VR4 3000GT instead of the Galant. Love those cars!

I have a vr4, welcome.

Im jealous :D and thanks for the welcome.

• Upvote 1

But he is feeling a running car....

Welcome newb.

Pay no attention to this guy, he is old and grumpy.

Old?!?!?! I'm not fucking old, you're old.

I have other cars to drive while the Camaro goes back together, just nothing cooler then a Galant.

who's your friend

lolryan

+ rep for working at roosters. i miss that place---awesome wings (donkey style, extra wet), dumpster fries, and the big burger ftw.

haha yea im a junkie for their jalepeno poppers and buffalo pizzas :D shits too exspensive their if you ask me though

Edit: names Kirk too actually haha and If I had a dollar for every star trek joke I heard..

Welcome man, dig the rims. Any plans to make it a (I'm not saying it's not exciting) more exciting daily?

Yeah I was considering an Evo3 16g turbo, or possibly a T4 and better suspension. This is way down the road though of course, have to get my VR4 first :D and I have a fair amount of change to spend on her body work (only have liability insurance so its coming all out of pocket :( ).