Customer Testimonial after motorcycle tune

DTM Brian

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Motorcycle%20Dyno%20Graphs/Ryan%20Hoblick.jpg

i had a tuning session today at Dynotune Motorsports.

I have known brian for a while now and he is a great guy, this is the first time i have had him tune a bike for me.

first pull was with the base LOR exhaust map, made 98.8RWHP

in the video you can see the mods done, and all that

final pull after his tune it made 103.7 RWHP

mad more torque too, but i cant remember off the top of my head, but its in the video

it was tuned with the Power Commander software.

brian did a awesome job, the throttle response is crisp, made more power than i thought it would, and no dead spots int he throttle at all.

i cant believe what a difference his tune made, truly unbelievable ... Thanks again Brian!

now everyone go get your bikes tuned form him.. youll thank him a 100 times over!

now a video

Thank you Ryan for giving me the opportunity to tune your motorcycle!! :)

Edited by Mobile Chassis Dyno

brian seriously kicks ass..

i really didnt think id get much as i did out of the tune.

i thought i would gain a few HP, but didnt think they bike would just all around ride better, its so much smoother, more crisp throttle response, and is just that much more of a joy to ride. brian really put some time in getting the tune perfect, and even did some tunning on it for cruising so i can get a few extra MPG.

extremely happy with how it turned out. thanks a million brian!

Another happy motorcycle customer :)

Thanks again Brian for the outstanding work on the map. It feels like a totally different machine. I couldn't get too much on top of it, since it was raining pretty heavily as I left (not to mention the thread-bare rear tire). Just to reiterate, if you want your bike tuned while you listen to talk about strippers and Las Vegas, you should give Dynotune your business. Superb work for superb value!

what did the begining a/f look like compared to the tuned a/f? i am guessing it was leaned out from the map you selected? i have heard that the pre-fabbed power commander maps get it close but that is a nice bump in hp just based on his tune.

can you pm me a price for a tune on a 02 954rr, pcIII, w/bolt on's?

tom

what did the begining a/f look like compared to the tuned a/f? i am guessing it was leaned out from the map you selected? i have heard that the pre-fabbed power commander maps get it close but that is a nice bump in hp just based on his tune.

can you pm me a price for a tune on a 02 954rr, pcIII, w/bolt on's?

tom

PM sent

Can you do any carb bike tuning or are you mostly FI?

My specialty is fuel injection. However If you or a friend are wanting to come in and do carb tuning I will do the dyno hourly rate at a discounted price because of the time involved in changing out the jets.

Normal hourly rate is $75.00

Discounted rate of $50.00 an hour.

My specialty is fuel injection. However If you or a friend are wanting to come in and do carb tuning I will do the dyno hourly rate at a discounted price because of the time involved in changing out the jets.

Normal hourly rate is $75.00

Discounted rate of $50.00 an hour.

Sounds good. I just picked up the one of my Harley's and traded it for a CBR and dropped it off at Hoblicks house. We will have a little work to do before it comes over.

E-mail from another customer.

I just wanted to say thanks for the tune. The bike runs great and is much more responsive through the entire range. If you could please e-mail me the nitrous map. I had the ZX6 with the 2 maps….thanks.

Sincerely,

Steve Kauff

MCSE, CISSP