Customer Testimonial after motorcycle tune

DTM Brian

DTM Brian is the man!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After putting on the Arrow Twin replica exhaust my bike was in horrible need of a tuning. So after buying a bazzaz fuel unit i went up to Dynotune to see Brian and he was kind enough to help me install it and figure that out. After some issues with the unit (and another trip to Dynotune to troubleshoot) i finally got the chance to get the bike tuned. The results needless to say are amazing! 109.7 rwhp up from 101.2 . Brian was extremely thorough, considering the bazzaz unit has a hell of a lot more cells to program than a powercommander. the AF ratio is ridiulously perfect and the bike runs smooth and the difference in power really made it worth buying.

Brian really took his time to make sure the all of the power was squeezed out of the engine. I really have to give kudos to him due to the time and effort as well as the gernerous amount of help he gave me on the installation.

All the props to a great guy, a generous person, and a skilled artist! Thanks Brian! Anyone would be crazy not to go to him!

Another great job by DTM Brian!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got my bike tuned by DTM Brian last Friday and she runs soooo much better than I would have imagined. Not much in the way of horsepower gain but in just the way it runs. After I put a full pipe & K&N on it, it was running pretty lean and a little rough, so I put a PCIII on and brought it to Brian and its like butter now!!

If anyone needs a PC tune I would definitely recommend DynoTune to anyone!

• 3 weeks later...

Another happy motorcycle customer.

I am averaging a bike tune just about every other day.

The best days are when both dynos are running at the same time.

A big thanks to Brian for doing a great job today! I had Schmucks map in it at first with around 155. Brian got the bike up to 160.4hp and 79.37ft/lb! Not shabby for a full system and a tune.

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Motorcycle%20Dyno%20Graphs/Steve.JPG

Brian definitely took his time and fine tuned it. It was running really really rich at the start and we had to back it way down. Unfortunately, it was raining when I left the shop so I didn't get to test the bike out all the way. I can say the On/Off throttle response is super smooth and all the little hickups I had before, were gone! Glad I went to Brian and it was definitely worth it!

• 2 weeks later...

DTM Brian Hooked me up!

Wanted to let you guys know that I just had an amazing experience with DTM Brian this past weekend. He hooked me up! He dyno-ed my 05’ cbr 600rr and he really took his time making sure he adjusted the power commander perfectly. He slaved away for about 3 hours on finding the perfect levels. I have not seen such dedication out of any bike shop in my entire life. Halfway through the tune Brian and I went to lunch and we chatted it up. I know I have read threads about how cool this guy is but damn! This dude was funny and had more stories than I don’t know who. Best part was that we raced one of his buddies in his cobra mustang and won! Ha….I’ve never felt torque like that before! Just wanted to let you guys know that not only was it a pleasurable experience, but it was cheap as hell! Total came to just under $165. I’m from Dayton and the going price for dyno-ing my bikeis upwards of $300, and I highly doubt they would have taken such care in making sure they tune it perfectly like Brian did. Overall I highly recommend you guys hit up Brian for all your tuning needs. The trip to C-bus was well worth it! Also, for anyone who may be curious I came in the shop with 100hp and left with 106.2! Sick! Thx Brian, you are indeed the man!

The bike dyno sure is busy :)

Went to see Brian today. He did an amazing job tuning my 10. It runs 1000 times better. So thank you Brian.

I will let you knowsoon about bringing the dyno up here for a northcoast dyno day.

Guest tbutera2112

do you tune carb'd bikes?? ive got a tricky one if you do... single carb 0-6k rpm and then dual carb from 6+

and how much is a dyno pull? just want to know what it puts down

do you tune carb'd bikes?? ive got a tricky one if you do... single carb 0-6k rpm and then dual carb from 6+

and how much is a dyno pull? just want to know what it puts down

$30.00 for 2 pulls. :)

I have not had my hands in a carbed bike. I am sure some over on Ohio Riders could give us a hand.

Guest tbutera2112
$30.00 for 2 pulls. :)

I have not had my hands in a carbed bike. I am sure some over on Ohio Riders could give us a hand.

ok well i want to come get a base pull once im on the bike and riding...then if i decide to do anything with it, ill be back...i found a stage 1 jet kit in the garage...i think its for the bike...ill be in touch once i figure out more

Another big thanks to DTMBrian!

What can I say, I talked about it in the Cbus section, but damnit, this dude is for real.

1st off he worked all day yesterday on bikes, cars, shit probably anything and everything you can think of.

I had just picked my bike up friday and the dude told me the PW3 needed some tuning, since he never had it done, so I ran over to Schmucks after riding for a few hours, and Mike called tosee if Brian could get me in. Mind you we didnt even call untill like 6pm, well into the evening, by the time we got to DTM it was getting dark, Brian still stayed well over 2 hrs working on my bike.

Tuned it out, and found that I needed new plugs(Thanks to Schmuck for helpin me in about an hr do that).

Mods;Jardine slip ons, flapper removal, and PW3.

Basically I would drive from anywhere around to have this guy tune my shit. Next up is my car with him.