What do you text?

Mojoe

So from time to time a friend and I will just send rediculious captures of happenings.

So I woke up this morning with crazy poop cramps. I go to take care of business, and I'm putting effort in the whole time. Nothing. After 5 minutes, my legs are tingling and I have a solid struggle going on. Finally, movement. I'm bracing and am in a full sweat at this point. Then the splash and an audible clunk of a huge turd hitting porcelain. Worried that I may have damaged me, I'm now worried about the toilet too.

Relieved, I have a pause and catch my breath, only to realize the pain is not all gone. I wiped away the sweat and bare down to start again. The pressure came suddenly and an exhaustive explosion shot out my ass. I had to gasp for air. I was spent. I peeked down into the bowl, scared of the alien I would see. The second wave was raw hot liquid. A whiff of inner bowel hits my nose signaling me to wipe quickly and get out of there. All I want is a nap now.

I laugh every time I read it still.