What to do in Columbus? (New OSU student)

99MustangGTman

Hey guys just transferred to OSU and I have no idea what to do around here. I've been walking around trying to get an idea of where different restaurants and whatnot are. Where are the popular bars/clubs that the students go to?

I haven't met anyone yet, so trying to find something social to do to get to know people. I just went to a club meeting today on campus and i'll be trying to make it out other school organizations so I can meet new people. Thanks for any help!

-Ray

1. Nothing

2. Nothing

3. ????

4. Profit?

There is always something going on down on High Street. I usually go hang out with people off here on the weekends. Maybe grab drinks and wings at Quaker Steak.

Then, if Brian is dynoing anything, it's always fun to swing by the dyno.

Go to the arena district. Clubs everywhere, sex everywhere.

Thanks for info, i've only been over there once.

Short North is good, German Village is good. What exactly are you into?

Typical college student, like to party, drink, sleep with hot babes haha.

Go to bars on campus... Go to CR meets...

Thanks, i'm going to try to make it to the next CR meet at Cup O Joes.

Go to the arena district. Clubs everywhere, sex everywhere.

Like you know, stfu.

Start on High. You can find lots of drunk girls. Some that are falling into Barnes and Noble.

Like you know, stfu.

Start on High. You can find lots of drunk girls. Some that are falling into Barnes and Noble.

I know better than you. Who do you think I do when you're babysitting? No one?:gtfo:

do drugs, get drunk , fuck sluts, oh and try to go to class sometimes

+1 on this

Ninja Edit: If you cant walk around and find something to do on campus on a friday/saturday night, theres something wrong with you. Just go to random partys and be like oh dude im (Generic name)'s friend!

My house should be throwing a party soon enough here. I live on Lane not far from High, I'll pm you some info once things are firmed up.

P.S. - I know I generally frequent The Little Bar, Ugly Tuna, and the arena district, you might try those. The warmer it gets the more people will be out - it's directly proportional to temperature it seems.