Fast and Furious sucked...no spoilers inside

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's make a real car movie. It all starts with a group of overweight 25-35 year olds wearing wal mart's finest eating at some generic mid-western bar/grill, then they hang out in the parking lot for two hours talking about how bad they want to motorboat the waitress's tits. They all go out racing in a 20-mile loop around the city and go to jail. The end.

:lol: I'll make an appearance, let me know when filming starts, I'll pay my screen actors guild dues.

Let's make a real car movie. It all starts with a group of overweight 25-35 year olds wearing wal mart's finest eating at some generic mid-western bar/grill, then they hang out in the parking lot for two hours talking about how bad they want to motorboat the waitress's tits. They all go out racing in a 20-mile loop around the city and go to jail. The end.

More win than the law allows!

When do we start and will there be sexy time scenes with women under 250 pounds?

BEST MOVIE EVAR!!!!!

fuck the haters

i agree, especially since you didnt know who i was bitch!\

oh that movie was ubertastic btw, alchohol, nachos, horrid movie, bitchass ushers and free entry made that movie grandtastic

fast n furious: Columbus drag

I liked the Movie, the plot was actually pretty decent in my opinion. But only one race scene.....??? And the fact that the entire tunnel scenes looked all CGIish..... But I am going to see it again with a few buddys that couldnt make it last night, they are paying for my tickit :)

EDIT: No Homo

Yeah, the try out... a bunch of Chase scenes but only one real race...

street racing movie, one race = FAIL

Ya, you pretty much gave me all the reason I need to not see this.

I saw it last night and thought it was pretty good, it's not suppose to be real you fucktards.....the Dark Night was an amazing movie and how real was that?

Your intelligence=fail

If you're calling out intellects you could at least spell "Knight" correctly.

This man has visionary genius.

Dark Night is a 2006 award winning film by writer/director Daniel Grant.

The film stars Vaughn Stein, Isabella Maidment, Stephen Mcleod and Anthony Noble. It was filmed in 2005 and finally completed post-production in the closing months of 2006. It is currently touring the festival circuit. It previewed at the Manchester Festival of Fantastic Films, where it was "Highly Commended", coming second place in the Independent Feature Film Category.[1]

Awards and festivals

* Highly Commended: Manchester Festival of Fantastic Films (2006)

* Official Selection: Screentest (2006)

* Official Selection: International Festival of Cinema and Technology (2007)

P.S. I've never seen so many comments on a movie without anyone actually saying anything about what they saw.

"It sucked."

"I thought it was okay."

"It was great!"

"Worst movie I ever saw."

"It was like a movie that I wanted to see."

"This is a comment about a movie."

"I saw it yesterday."

"I think I saw it today."

"Movie."

I thought it was pretty good... didnt care for the tunnel scenes much but ohwell the movie was entertaining. Some nice muscle cars, BIG RED was in the movie.( google big red camaro) Id see it again. The ricers afterward was worth it anyways :) And whatever happened to N2O not being flammable? Nitrous blew up 4 cars this time!! woohooo

"Nitro Methane is for pussies"

It was entertaining. No more, no less. Story was crappy and thrown together, but the cars in it were badass. That's all that really matters.

Oh, and who else thought Jordana Brewster driving that NSX was the best scene in the movie?

I was skeptical of going at first cause of what you guys had said about. The G/f drug me to go see it cause she wanted to Paul Walker and Vin Diesel (go figure) but here is my take on the movie

I thought it was all right, not really much of a story line, as stated above the tunnel scenes looked really fake, liked seeing the Charger from the Original Fast and Furious. I liked that they had a variety of cars, the GNX clone was pretty bad ass.

I give it *** out of 5

P.S. I've never seen so many comments on a movie without anyone actually saying anything about what they saw.

"It sucked."

"I thought it was okay."

"It was great!"

"Worst movie I ever saw."

"It was like a movie that I wanted to see."

"This is a comment about a movie."

"I saw it yesterday."

"I think I saw it today."

"Movie."

dude you sound like a doctor or something . . .