Anyone looking for a New/Used bike?

Dammit Charlie

What's up guys. I recently started a new job selling Motorcycles and ATV's for Park Cycle in Canton. I'm putting my services out here for anyone looking to get in to a new bike for the year. We have just about anything you could possibly ever want.

Shoot me a PM if there is anything you are interested in.

I don't think we have any used Thruxtons, but I'll check. Triumph's are awesome bikes.

:nod:

Don't really care of the condition.. the cheaper the better. I'm almost looking for a fixer-upper.

you might want to pm anthony before he locks this. You need to pay to advertise on here

Advertise? I'm not posting up prices or vehicles, just offering a hand to anyone looking to save money on a bike.

If he wants to close it, fine. Several other sponsored websites have already given me the go ahead on their sites.

• 3 weeks later...
Advertise? I'm not posting up prices or vehicles, just offering a hand to anyone looking to save money on a bike.

If he wants to close it, fine. Several other sponsored websites have already given me the go ahead on their sites.

You are still using this site to advertise your services, which means you need to become a sponsor. Its not a lot of money, and there is a huge target customer base here. If you wish to become a sponsor PM Spaceghost.