King of CR? Discuss

Mopar

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live dovers rules a lil. but i got a 30 over stock motor. no adders dot tires and adj. rears. stock every where else. so idk where i would fit in

I personally think a 30 over car on a completely stock car is stock. If there are no major compression changes etc... that 30 over is worth maybe 5-10hp. Makes it a drivers race at that point. The 30 over came from the need to rebuild the stock piece, not for the extra power. Just my .02 cents on it.

its not going to happen, i dont even see why we are trying. unless you set this up at a cr trackday, shit is a waste of time.

It will be at cr track day, just need to get the rules ironed out so the ball can get rolling to find out which one.

Does anyone have any issues with the rules?

It will be at cr track day, just need to get the rules ironed out so the ball can get rolling to find out which one.

Does anyone have any issues with the rules?

I would set it up to be a whole day event, and have a buy in for each class and winner of class gets some green. Instead of trying to move around everybody just there for the track day

I would set it up to be a whole day event, and have a buy in for each class and winner of class gets some green. Instead of trying to move around everybody just there for the track day

This is an option in the future. Considering this will prolly be a huge clusterfuck, lets just get a system organized and go from there.

Guest Removed
Sure why not. 10.5x30 no W will be the slick limit. I'll change when i get back to a pc.

why no w's?

why not go with a as measured width like odra did? set at 12"

fuck it ill try a set of 315/60 radials

Sure why not. 10.5x30 no W will be the slick limit. I'll change when i get back to a pc.

Yeah, I'm not buying baby tires for an event I can't win money at.... I run a 13" W wheel. Just kicked me back out.

Outlaw needs to be Run what ya brung! A come get some if your feeling froggy type class.

Yeah, I'm not buying baby tires for an event I can't win money at.... I run a 13" W wheel. Just kicked me back out.

Outlaw needs to be Run what ya brung! A come get some if your feeling froggy type class.

Thats what elite outlaw is.

Someone mentioned out of town cars shouldn't count if there is some type of title earned and I agree. But I'd still enjoy coming down to run a good track for the heck of it. I'd be happy to line up against one of the Z's for fun.