Mid - Ohio this weekend.

Buckeye Bullitt

I wondered what was going on I could hear them running all day. Had to suck with the weather. That was only the second time I have heard anything this year. Its cool in the summer setting on my back porch listening to them run.

I just got back after a weeks worth of thrashing on the Pakistan Express Civics. They are both ready to rock and waiting in the garage till morning. Stop by and say hey, garage 12A.

Thanks, I will try to stop by.

I would not call 50 warm, but at least NO RAIN.

So now I know why our garage is "12A", not because there are separate buildings with multiple bays but because there is no garage 13. Being in the 13th garage probably had nothing to do with our problems but I like to think we will be in a different bay next race. Even after all the problems the Pakistan Express took 1st and 3rd in both of the PTE races today, looking for a 1-2 finish tomorrow.

I wondered what was going on I could hear them running all day. Had to suck with the weather. That was only the second time I have heard anything this year. Its cool in the summer setting on my back porch listening to them run.

I hear ya Ray. I can listen to them from my house too.

So now I know why our garage is "12A", not because there are separate buildings with multiple bays but because there is no garage 13. Being in the 13th garage probably had nothing to do with our problems but I like to think we will be in a different bay next race. Even after all the problems the Pakistan Express took 1st and 3rd in both of the PTE races today, looking for a 1-2 finish tomorrow.

Congratulations, I stopped by once or twice but no one was in the garage, good luck tomorrow.

Oh sweet. What time does it all start Matt?

I think the first events start at 8:00am and run through late afternoon.

My day went pretty well (at least for being a noob). By the end of the day I was starting to get things put together pretty well. Really need to work on my consistency, I will hit a couple of turns great then miss one. It was kind of hard though with a fair amount of traffic, how fast you could go varied greatly every lap. Tomorrow should be better.

Congratulations, I stopped by once or twice but no one was in the garage, good luck tomorrow.

I think the first events start at 8:00am and run through late afternoon.

My day went pretty well (at least for being a noob). By the end of the day I was starting to get things put together pretty well. Really need to work on my consistency, I will hit a couple of turns great then miss one. It was kind of hard though with a fair amount of traffic, how fast you could go varied greatly every lap. Tomorrow should be better.

Sorry we missed you, been hectic.

Best piece of advice I can give you is LOOK AHEAD It's more than just safety, looking ahead will improve your consistency and lap times.