taking my bike course soon!

Bhobs

Decided after being with Ryan for 5 yrs I would get more into riding and not on the back lol. Me and my girl are taking the course in 3 weeks ..so ready to learn should be a fun time. Now I can spend money on having my own bike instead of Ryan getting all the fun :)

Decided after being with Ryan for 5 yrs I would get more into riding and not on the back lol. Me and my girl are taking the course in 3 weeks ..so ready to learn should be a fun time. Now I can spend money on having my own bike instead of Ryan getting all the fun :)

Lauren is all over me about getting her a bike. She needs to take the course as well.

Lauren is all over me about getting her a bike. She needs to take the course as well.

There was only like 3 spots left when we signed up and that was in a 2 hr radius of c-bus.....they are filled up past August last time I looked.

you can also go the day of an event an if people dont show you can take there spot. good luck be safe an have fun

what kind of bike are you thinking of getting?

Ryan wants me to get a SV650 to start out on.