I brought my buns to "The Oven" guys.... I ADDED PICS

RacerGrrl

I know you were not the only one BUT, if you look through all the old intro thread started by our female members you'll start to get the idea about what I'm talking about.

its all in fun man, again she started it not me :)

Edited by SinisterSS

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha oh hump away guys!!, what the hell is the point of having a girl if you can't show her off, no worries here

Plus I spent all my money on the car so I can't afford bullets !! hahaha :bangbang:

:lol: your suppose to hide in the bushes on this one!

I work at a Vet. hospital but I'm not a Vet Tech, I'm a Radiology Tech...I get paid a lot to take fancy pictures. LOL But we do clean teeth there..

Welcome.

What Vet hospital do you work at?

I get paid a lot so you and others like you can do their jobs.

application said interests :

put " smokin, drinkin, and all kinds of ill shit " :D

whats this weekend supposed to be like??

putting my Baer brake kit on today

Ahh baer i wanted to but monies had owned me at that point so i didnt!! :( but idk havent checked the weather

I know you were not the only one BUT, if you look through all the old intro thread started by our female members you'll start to get the idea about what I'm talking about.

i noes you aint talkin. ive seen some of your past post when chicks roll up in here:gtfo:

I feel bad every time a new chic joins.

If she survives the full on assault of e-humping it is a badge of honor.

Welcome, hope you aren't as disturbed as this "prettyprix" character.

ahahaha!!! you know it!

fuck you too! i wasn't leghumping she started it not me, go look at my original post on page 1 and its all in fun fucktard geez.......i have a g/f anyway :p

p.s. look at what the noob from dayton was saying, that douche was laying it on thick!

what can i say, i like what i see. OP, are you more of a thong girl, or boy shorts?