Welp it happened, in hospital, its bad

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in an effort to maintain or great workers cop rating at work, they want to pay me my averaged salary until they just cant afford to do so any longer. Wokers comp will cover all the bills and workers comp would take over payment should they decide its becoming to much. Plus I believe workers comp takes sometime and then is only 2/3's your paycheck. Can anyone confirm this or see any negative side effects from this? I am not sure where I would get a settlement from thats been mentioned. Who is there to sue?

Well in an effort to maintain or great workers cop rating at work, they want to pay me my averaged salary until they just cant afford to do so any longer.

Maybe I'm wrong in my way of handling things like this, but that right there is a tap on the shoulder to take advantage of the free initial advice from an attorney specializing in these things.

Maybe I'm wrong in my way of handling things like this, but that right there is a tap on the shoulder to take advantage of the free initial advice from an attorney specializing in these things.

:confused: Are you offering the wifey for free legal advice on this matter? I need to quickly figure out what all my options are.

steel toe boots are almost always worse. in any heavy weight. they are good for small things that may hit your toes. my dad ran over his toes with a forklift. crushed all the bones and they said if he had steel toed shoes on they would have cut off his toes.

Does workers comp compensate you only a percentage? If so is it based on a 40hr work week or an average the last ...... pay checks? Also my work wants to reimburse me outta pocket until it becomes to economical not to do so. Will taxes be payed on the compensation? If yes or no, is it the same if my company or bwc is paying me, either way?

OMG, sorry to hear about ur foot. I just heard about this from my buddy that works 3rd shift at sams club. He said some guy got his foot smashed because some bolt broke. I hope your doing well man and good luck.

More than likely it was me. I was probably going into shock about the time they saw me. All I was told was I was shaking badly, my teeth were chattering badly and I just kept repeating "it hurts so bad". which guy was your buddy?