Know! about 420

Mensan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4/20 is on Marathon Monday/Patriots Day/the one day during the year that the Boston PD, Boston University PD, and Stateys all get together and say "hey, you know the weather is getting nice and everyone's off school for this race, lets just let those jolly college fucks drink until they puke". The one day where Public Intox is not a misdemeanor, its a common thread between anyone not racing. I suppose I'll go out and be a violent drunk instead of staying in and being a degenerate stoner. I can always do that when I need to cure my hangover.

“I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?” Willie Nelson

4/20 is on Marathon Monday/Patriots Day/the one day during the year that the Boston PD, Boston University PD, and Stateys all get together and say "hey, you know the weather is getting nice and everyone's off school for this race, lets just let those jolly college fucks drink until they puke". The one day where Public Intox is not a misdemeanor, its a common thread between anyone not racing. I suppose I'll go out and be a violent drunk instead of staying in and being a degenerate stoner. I can always do that when I need to cure my hangover.

“I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?” Willie Nelson

Um, uh oh!!!

If I ever have kids and get such an illogically assembled retarded note such as that, I'd write one in response.

Something like: "WTF! kind of grammar are teaching my Damn! kid?"

Then you would realize the irony of your response?

I dont think God intended for us to put his creations into a pipe and smoke them

I disagee with that 100%

dissagree all you want, it doesn't make it any less true. when is the last time you saw a person bite your head off because they haven't smoked a bowl in the last 3 hours?

The shocker BBBBWWWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!! funniest thing i've seen this week.

I thought 4:20 ment the time when you were supposed to smoke pot, i'm an idiot.

dissagree all you want, it doesn't make it any less true. when is the last time you saw a person bite your head off because they haven't smoked a bowl in the last 3 hours?

The shocker BBBBWWWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!! funniest thing i've seen this week.

I thought 4:20 ment the time when you were supposed to smoke pot, i'm an idiot.

If anyone wants to show me some documented proof that nicotine is harder to quite then

the Mary Jane. I would like to see it.

Until then I would have to guess that everyone is different. I know plenty of people that stopped smoking cigs but couldnt stop smoking the bud including me. So I am the proof...

I dont think God intended for us to put his creations into a pipe and smoke them

And I'm sure God didn't put rubber on this earth so skanks everywhere could have a big fat dildo, but hey, there's little bonuses to everything. And when you think about the number of plants that will get you fucking retardedly high, you might think differently.

Off the top of my head: amanita muscaria (fungus, I know, but anything with psylocybin), cannabis (sativa and indica), peyote, coca, coffee (caffeine is a drug!!), salvia divinorum, tobacco (which apparently God did intend for us to smoke cuz it sure as fuck isn't good for anything else), wormwood.

If anyone wants to show me some documented proof that nicotine is harder to quite then

the Mary Jane. I would like to see it.

Until then I would have to guess that everyone is different. I know plenty of people that stopped smoking cigs but couldnt stop smoking the bud including me. So I am the proof...

The Surgeon General has produced many reports on nicotine, the most popular of which seems to be the 1988 report. In that report, the Surgeon General likened nicotine's addictive properties to those of heroin and cocaine. The Surgeon General has not put out any report detailing the addictive properties of marijuana. Allow me to speculate and suggest it is because the findings would not support our governments view on the drug. One previous Surgeon General currently supports legalization of marijuana.

In addition, you can take a look at our government's own website detailing drug abuse and addiction, http://www.drugabuse.gov, and compare notes on the addictive properties of each nicotine and marijuana. While there is no direct comparison, it is easy to see which drug our government feels is more addictive, and all information is backed with several hours of study.

Regarding Marijuana:

People trying to quit report irritability, difficulty sleeping, and anxiety. They also display increased aggression on psychological tests, peaking approximately 1 week after they last used the drug.

Regarding Nicotine:

Nicotine is highly addictive. ...

Most smokers use tobacco regularly because they are addicted to nicotine. Addiction is characterized by compulsive drug seeking and use, even in the face of negative health consequences. It is well documented that most smokers identify tobacco use as harmful and express a desire to reduce or stop using it, and nearly 35 million of them want to quit each year. Unfortunately, only about 6 percent of people who try to quit are successful for more than a month.

Research has shown how nicotine acts on the brain to produce a number of effects. Of primary importance to its addictive nature are findings that nicotine activates reward pathways—the brain circuitry that regulates feelings of pleasure. A key brain chemical involved in mediating the desire to consume drugs is the neurotransmitter dopamine, and research has shown that nicotine increases levels of dopamine in the reward circuits. This reaction is similar to that seen with other drugs of abuse, and is thought to underlie the pleasurable sensations experienced by many smokers. Nicotine’s pharmacokinetic properties also enhance its abuse potential. Cigarette smoking produces a rapid distribution of nicotine to the brain, with drug levels peaking within 10 seconds of inhalation.

My kid can't stand the smell of bacon cooking, let alone the smell of smoke from either. He smelled someone sitting in the booth next to us, who obviously just came in from smoking a cig once and did what most kids his age do, said the darnedest thing....flat out asked the guy "why do you smell like an ashtray.....do you smoke?"

I LOL trying to hide it as best I could, but my son had to move to another table as he couldn't take it. needless to say the man and his wife looked at me with death rays. :asshole: I still LOL thinking about that day.

needless to say the man and his wife looked at me with death rays. :asshole: I still LOL thinking about that day.

lol this gets me. dude is mad at you for pointing out he smells like arse. its like he shit his pants and got mad at you for pointing out the odor.