What is the "LIVE!" link?

NinjaNick

What does this feature do?

Heeeeee's baacccckkkk :p It takes you to live vid feed of strip clubs.....You better not click it!! :D

It stays at O.R on my side. I'm guessing it just continuously updates threads so you know when somebody just posted.

DING!....Fries are done

BTW.....WTF?!? How's a guy who's been gone 4 months instantly have better rep than me??? :nono:;)

Edited by Fonzie

Ninja nick!!!!!! yea!

lol....that made me laugh because I instantly thought of a cheerleader with the "yea!" thrown in there. :lol:

Good to see you gixxie. How's the arm this year? 100%

Hope to see you again for a ride this year for another mystery meat sandwich. :cool::D

I have met allot of people that are new riders/new to twisties. So instead of me riding twisties with the big group i want to take a smaller group out with me and have them work on some basics and try to help them learn to lean. Basically i'm going to lead/follow people and help them learn what they are doing wrong/right. It will be nice to be out riding,but without the worries of crashing or breaking laws and teaching people what i have learned from the track.

It wasn't your fault though. You forgot about that turn. It's a dangerous one. I've always stopped there to slow people up when they get there, but it was all originals in our group and I thought you would remember. I felt bad when I heard and headed back to the scene. Lots of people wreck there because it's a 90degree practically that you can't see that hits you FAST right over the hill there. No room for error on that turn either. It bites LOTS of people. Now you'll never forget that turn when we ride there now I'm sure. lol

You'd think after READING the thread, people would quit clicking it. 3rd page and I'm still hauling in victims.

I've found curiosity to be a very strong emotion and as long as I, or another victim doesn't tell people where that link goes and what happens when you click it - I have a feeling it'll still be grabbing people on the rest of the pages too.

Hey, everyone... don't click the link. :D