What is the "LIVE!" link?

NinjaNick

Still 1st page here. I get 40 posts displayed per page. :cool:

:rolleyes: Oh brother.....Here we go again ;)

Some guys brag about how much $$ they make, how big their johnson is, or how big their wife's jugs are. Not Nick.....He brags about how many posts he has his page set for :lol:

• 8 months later...
:rolleyes: Oh brother.....Here we go again ;)

Some guys brag about how much $$ they make, how big their johnson is, or how big their wife's jugs are. Not Nick.....He brags about how many posts he has his page set for :lol:

Only the COOL peeps setup their OR account to show 40 posts per page! I was so used to having more posts per page from other forums that I've been on that 20 was just annoying me!

I think it's funny that I'm posting in a thread that was around before I even knew about OR! :lol:

• 1 year later...

I <thought> i saw a full page of Ballistic Reload show up when I got back on (had to do some DHCP superscope fix-a-roo fu), clicked on the page 2 link, went back and it was gone.

Was going to resolve to quit drinking, but did that a long time ago.

Good to know I wasn't having one of those "flashback" hallucination things they warned me about. I knew that was bullshit...:D

I <thought> i saw a full page of Ballistic Reload show up when I got back on (had to do some DHCP superscope fix-a-roo fu), clicked on the page 2 link, went back and it was gone.

Was going to resolve to quit drinking, but did that a long time ago.

Good to know I wasn't having one of those "flashback" hallucination things they warned me about. I knew that was bullshit...:D

We'll call it a temporary oops. :lol:

We'll just say there's a big difference between 0 and 1.