May 2nd - Columbus Cars & Coffee

zeitgeist57

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Chris I hate you...my 2 favorie cars - RX7 FD and an M3...I should of stayed single with no kids

hahaha...trust me my friend, your WS6 is clean enough to make my 2 cars seem as much junkers as my old pick up truck I drive during the winter.

Oh, and I am married, it's just that before we got married I made sure to tell her about this disease I have that would require me to buy a FD.

hahaha...trust me my friend, your WS6 is clean enough to make my 2 cars seem as much junkers as my old pick up truck I drive during the winter.

Oh, and I am married, it's just that before we got married I made sure to tell her about this disease I have that would require me to buy a FD.

Damnit...I knew I forgot something!

In all fairness she is supportive of my disease treatment (WS6 in the garage). Does not matter what you have there is always something else you want (see my other thread on the TT LSX mustang project).

I love how people are like "I hope I can get up at that time"...it's COFFEE, not a half-marathon, people! ;)

I keed, I keed...been there before...

Funny you say that.

Wife and I should be there before we head down to Cincy so she can run an half-marathon.

thad.

Alright, it looks like we're leaving for AutoX earlier than 7:45 now... with 112+ cars trying to squeeze through tech and registration before 9:00, I think a little more headroom is wise. We'll be meeting up at Cup O Joe still, but probably earlier than 7:45. Just can't seem to make everything! :(

Woot. I might be able to make it afterall, sounds like my detail tomorrow is going to flake on me due to the forecast of rain for the next 8 days straight (not that I can blame him).

Nothing I own is clean though...how's that for karma

Woot. I might be able to make it afterall, sounds like my detail tomorrow is going to flake on me due to the forecast of rain for the next 8 days straight (not that I can blame him).

Nothing I own is clean though...how's that for karma

haha i can imagine it too busy with customers cars putting them first(hell there your income)

i might just make it out

The weather is going to be dicey, but I recommend everyone to try and be there as early as possible. "Showers" to me means dry spells throughout the day, but not a ton of sun. As long as I get my cup of coffee and can hang out for an hour or so, I'm good...

Play it by ear, but I hope to see you guys there tomorrow morning regardless!!!

Big thanks to everyone that ended up showing...despite the threats of rain last night, and the closed roads from the half-marathon. The sun was shining and we had over 25 people out for a great time!

It's interesting how many people there heard about it from other boards (aside from CR). Word gets around quickly...

I invited the 3000gt board guys out, and I heard they showed, but I actually didn't come myself as I've developed an oil pressure issue since 2 weeks ago...

Assuming all is figured out I'll make it out to the next one!

No one that I saw had cameras. Again, I was surprised to see so many people there with everything working against the meet that morning! I'll take it upon myself to bring a camera to every event from now on.

We had a really varied turnout this past week. Lots of awesome cars, including a mint E30 M3...Doc's JDM/WRC turbo AWD Celica...a black-plate '65 Bug straight from Cali...even HOWARD was there! :eek::)