The time thread from trails today.

V8 Beast

I ran Paul for 20 bucks. I am now 20 dollars richer once he gives me my money!!!

what was your best time? had a good time spectating. thanks to anthony and everyone else that worked to put it together.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was your best time? had a good time spectating. thanks to anthony and everyone else that worked to put it together.

enough to beat my ass dammit i need to install the n20

btw to all who saw my car go soo slow that was not me. i let like 5 people run my car an they allll were slow ... lol

same as my bike gezz it was going 13;s with some people running it haha

enough to beat my ass dammit i need to install the n20

btw to all who saw my car go soo slow that was not me. i let like 5 people run my car an they allll were slow ... lol

same as my bike gezz it was going 13;s with some people running it haha

Paul did you have to have a full suit?

Paul did you have to have a full suit?

n ope my bike isant faster then 120...it is consistant 116-119mph lol im on the fine line mygoal is always to beat the 120 barrier in my turd lol

i just wear good jeans boots leather jacket an leather gloves

but i have been looking for a suit or pants to be safe

Blue formula's best run was with Scott driving, 12.933 at 112.04mph

My best in it was 13.666 at 105.78....

Your car is loud!!! Sounded great.....I thought I was in trouble when l lined up next to you...then the light changed :bangbang: I think my quickest pass of the day was against your car. Good times!

the bike did launch an pull out in front of nall the 600 sport bikes to the 1/8th but after that they would come around dammit!!!

Thats cus the other 600's were all stock height and not strapped in the front....

my best.

Car: 1.8 60'

12.12 @ 117, all motor.

Bike: 11.3 @121

2.0 60'

Thats cus the other 600's were all stock height and not strapped in the front....

my best.

Car: 1.8 60'

12.12 @ 117, all motor.

Bike: 11.3 @121

2.0 60'

true but they had a good 15-20 hp more then i did :D

Guest Removed
1st pass:

11.658 @117.55mph

Blew out my Eaton posi on that run. Time to rebuild!

I had a great time though!

How them brakes feel...lmk when you get the diff. might want to think about something other then a eaton with the weight you are scaling

I was stuck in the low 11s and trapping 121 all day and fighting traction problems, with 9psi and 14psi in the rear tires, respectively. After they cleaned the track up, I made the last pass of the day on 24psi in the rear tires and went 10.91@121, 1.68 60' :wtf:

The car is making good boost and air/fuel, tracks great, just missing a lot of trap speed. It's going on the load-bearing dyno soon to figure out what the deal is.

Trans starting to slip?

Your car is loud!!! Sounded great.....I thought I was in trouble when l lined up next to you...then the light changed :bangbang: I think my quickest pass of the day was against your car. Good times!

It was quite fun. You have an awesome looking car.:cool:

I will probably do better next time, today was my first day driving a manual car down the track. I need to practice more.

It was quite fun. You have an awesome looking car.:cool:

I will probably do better next time, today was my first day driving a manual car down the track. I need to practice more.

Drag racing stick is a challenge, good job today.

How them brakes feel...lmk when you get the diff. might want to think about something other then a eaton with the weight you are scaling

Trans starting to slip?

Nope, two degrees of knock retard from launch to the traps. We're looking at it tomorrow morning.

I had a great time today, look forward to next time. Spent most of the day playing with the HP tuners these are the outcomes.

Blue 1999 Z28 long tubes, LS6 cam, SLP lid, Borla cat back, and 3500 stall

1.70 60ft

12.54 1/4

108.47mph

After that pass i started spinning never really got a good pass afterwards. Should have went low 40's the last pass if it would have hooked.

My old mans car

Maroon 1998 Camaro Patriot heads and cam, longtubes, true duals, SLP lid,

3000 stall

1.68 60ft (best ever)

11.63 1/4

Best E/T for the day once again traction started becoming an issue.

Blue formula's best run was with Scott driving, 12.933 at 112.04mph

My best in it was 13.666 at 105.78....

That was fun, thanks for letting me try.

Nope, two degrees of knock retard from launch to the traps. We're looking at it tomorrow morning.

My best time of the day was in your car, 11.11 at 121, but I'm not sure what was going on with it. Car felt strong, suspension needs some fine tuning, but something just wasn't there today. Wish Randy and I could have found something for you Anthony.

Guest Removed

that would explain a few things....

I started the day with a 1.47 60' and then a 1.49 60', the car layed over both passes. I guess stabil and a 10 micron filter don't agree. Ran to jegs got new filter, went 10.465 @ 130 with a 1.53 60' hot lapped it and went 10.469 @ 130 with a 1.53 60'. Cooled down tried my air pan I fabbed up. Went 10.47 @ 131 with a 1.57 60' hot lapped it and the trans was too hot for the brake to hold at low idle so i foot braked it an went a 10.7 at 129 with a 1.76 60'...lol. It was 3pm then and the track was going away so called it. Good day overall. Car is ready for the bracket season.

Cliffs 2 10.46's @130 in a row.