Dragway 42 is a go!!! Payment link in this thread.

V8 Beast

I'd like to take the bike, it that cool? and if so, are they gonna give me a rash of shit like trails did due to my "leathers" not being make of leather?

I'll check, but I'm pretty sure the bike rules are enforced pretty hard.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll check, but I'm pretty sure the bike rules are enforced pretty hard.

at drag way 42? doubt it.

what kind of fake leathers do you have? what times an trap are you running? i woudl say if your dipping into the 9;s im sure they will care... but 10s i doubt it. pm slowbusa an ask how strict they are about tech on bikes i belive hes taken his bike down there

ill pay up in a few days woop

A Mercedes at the drag strip? Now that'll be something to see.

I may have to change the air filter on my Buick and line up against ya. ;)

lol...bring it...heh heh. I just want to learn how to launch properly. I'm coming from having a AWD DSM...used to rev the heck out of it and let her fly!

I'm not used to racing a RWD vehicle... first and last time I was at the track with the Benz, my tires were already bald as heck...so the traction control was kicking in really aggressively in first....so slowed down my times. Now got a new set of tires...so I wanna see what it'll do.

a good member here to meet would be flattire. He also spends time at the track with an E55 AMG .... in fact, I believe he's at Dragway 41 today (in Indiana) with the LET team, driving their modded E55's down the track. His name is Josh .... great guy.... I'm sure he'll be willing to share his experiences in getting an E55 to hookup.

I've got a full textile race suit, and the best I have ever gone on the bike was like a 10.5 at 136ish... dobut I'll be able to do much better since I really have not done anything to the bike, and I don't launch it as hard I may be able to because I really don't care for being on one wheel...

I just honestly don't see where it matters if you're wearing "leather" or textile suite... if you go down, you're gonna slide, and shit's gonna get fucked up. period. at 130mph, it really doesnt make a difference.... haha

I've got a full textile race suit, and the best I have ever gone on the bike was like a 10.5 at 136ish... dobut I'll be able to do much better since I really have not done anything to the bike, and I don't launch it as hard I may be able to because I really don't care for being on one wheel...

I just honestly don't see where it matters if you're wearing "leather" or textile suite... if you go down, you're gonna slide, and shit's gonna get fucked up. period. at 130mph, it really doesnt make a difference.... haha

Hmmm ide say try it I've got a leathert jacket but jeans an I never get booted but I only trap 120.

Dragway 42 is very laxed just try it.

a good member here to meet would be flattire. He also spends time at the track with an E55 AMG .... in fact, I believe he's at Dragway 41 today (in Indiana) with the LET team, driving their modded E55's down the track. His name is Josh .... great guy.... I'm sure he'll be willing to share his experiences in getting an E55 to hookup.

It can't....Not even with me in the back seat...:cool:

how many spots are left? im bringing my bike an im sure no one else is so if theres spots that need to be filed mabey i or ben casper can post this on ohioriders.net to get a few more spots filled?

Just got 2 more spots filled. Hopefully both cars can stay running for a couple of weeks :)

I need the year make and models of the cars that will be racing. Looks like I unchecked the required info box last time I went in and it didnt request it.

Same for Brian S. Looks like he signed up two cars as well.

You could throw the bike in the back of the Cummins if you'd want.

anthony offered this as well but the problem is gettin the bike in an out of the truck lol ide have to have like6 dudes lift it or find a place to ramp it up :mad:

anthony offered this as well but the problem is gettin the bike in an out of the truck lol ide have to have like6 dudes lift it or find a place to ramp it up :mad:

How about 2 guys and a thick block of wood?