Dragway 42 is a go!!! Payment link in this thread.

V8 Beast

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, dont need to run the slow truck. I am shooting to have the Roush 2300 TVS finished up on our 08 Mustang GT shop car. Either way, i will be there. If I cant get the car done in time I will give my spot away to someone that wants to go but maybe doesnt have the extra cash laying around.

Hey Brady-

Maybe you can talk my friend Eric into signing up once you guys put the TVS on his Hummer SUT.

Hey Brady-

Maybe you can talk my friend Eric into signing up once you guys put the TVS on his Hummer SUT.

Ill mention it to him. I know all the parts are currently on order. His Hummer is nasty.

Sent $ in for another car/driver. He is either going to bring a late model twin turbo Ford XR8 Ute (Australian pickup) that runs 7's or a 2009 Dodge Challenger that has run 10.24 and has not sprayed yet.

Sent $ in for another car/driver. He is either going to bring a late model twin turbo Ford XR8 Ute (Australian pickup) that runs 7's or a 2009 Dodge Challenger that has run 10.24 and has not sprayed yet.

:eek:

RDP Motorsports?

Dragway 42 is the next event up, check the meetings and events forum to see if anyone has plans to make it to trails anytime soon. I'm thinking of going there this week (car-pending of course).

ok. Its suppose to rain all week but clear up for friday. I missed this past friday but plan on being there this week.

I will probably only be doing street tire/test passes. I need to get used to the car first. It won't be anything spectacular, but will be fun and a learning experience for me. :lol: