Dragway 42 is a go!!! Payment link in this thread.

V8 Beast

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im signed up. Hopefully my car will be ready by then. ND2RACE- in the first post you said you where going. something change?

Just depends, still up in the air. Tranny might be fixed, but it's not in the car yet. Funds are getting tight right now also, so I'll just have to see.

Just depends, still up in the air. Tranny might be fixed, but it's not in the car yet. Funds are getting tight right now also, so I'll just have to see.

I'll pay your other half if you get the car running and let you borrow my magical blue bottle.

I'll pay your other half if you get the car running and let you borrow my magical blue bottle.

Car is running, so.......race you for the other part of my fee?:D

j/k I'll get it paid soon.

Car is running, so.......race you for the other part of my fee?:D

j/k I'll get it paid soon.

Deal lol! I'm thinking about putting a 100 shot on and spraying off the line to see if I can still get 10's that way.

Deal lol! I'm thinking about putting a 100 shot on and spraying off the line to see if I can still get 10's that way.

That's awesome, I'm not really looking to use the nitrous this time out, just to get 11s on motor. I'll need more fuel to spray I think. We'll just have to see how it goes.

Not going to make it. someone vandalized a bunch of the cars at the shop. My camaro got keyed all over,radials slashed, radio stolen, nitrous line cut and bottle + heater stolen. Im still waiting on the insurance to see what they are going to do. I think they are going to total the car. Maybe next event. When is the next event?

we are going to put cameras in. this is the 4th time this year.not with vandals though. just a bunch of stuff getting stolen outside the shop. we had a bunch of stuff come up missing but never a vandalism. The only reason my car was there is because i was going to take my transmission out the next day. the c6 vette was taking up the space but was going to be moveable the next day, so i just left it there. Now the general insurance company doesnt want to cover the car because it was in my name but my girlfriends policy. I wasnt on the policy but the car was. And for the school letting out down the street some kids probably just got bored. They stole a total of 4 radio's vandalised 3 camaro's and a f350

• 2 weeks later...
hey douche canoes im trying to buy my ticket an it says theres 5 spots left. btu the sale has ended an it won tlet me buy one. slackerssss

Aren't you close to anthony fag? Why don't you get ahold of him and see if you could give him the money by hand? Just an idea. Brian is on leave due to other things.

Aren't you close to anthony fag? Why don't you get ahold of him and see if you could give him the money by hand? Just an idea. Brian is on leave due to other things.

NO CASH have to pay threw pay pal

You need to PM anthony. He is taking care of it all now.
thank you captain obvious but he gets 234907234783 pms a day so he mgith not get to mine hence why i posted in here.

any spots left? id like to join in if possible
pm formulized on the forum. he posted in this thread as well with the title track day spots? an see if he has any left. i belive theres 5 left. pm him he will gladly set you up if there are spots left