Dragway 42 is a go!!! Payment link in this thread.

V8 Beast

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have my street tires on as well. my 18's are to big. I think they are slowing me down so i am going to try out my ugly factory 16's. i will more than likely be selling my black chrome wheels.

I still need to go pick up some Welds for the rear and tires for all 4 corners. :p

• Upvote 1

i am going to take the other set off of the other camaro we have. he is wanting to buy the better looking new set from jegs. im going to run skinnys on the front

I've got Greg Weld 15x5.5 skinnies for the front, and am going to get some Weld Prostar 15x8s for the rear. I think I might need a helmet too, but that's no biggie.

I wouldn't have it any other way. Whose bringing the grill?

I'm spraying a 250 shot. I figure after my car catches fire we can use that and give all the food that smoked LS1 flavor....

250???????????? i hope you are not on stock bottom end???????? if you are how many miles are on it ?and how long have you been sprayin that to it?

Yes its a stock bottom... but dont worry, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

you may. i just bought the simpson open face at jegs for like 125. so they are not that exspensive.

They had one there for $65 or so the last time I was at the store. Will probably pick one of those up because if I don't go faster than 14s, I will burn this car to the ground. :p

BC, what's the reason that you're not an admin anymore if you can/want to share?

[Ninja]

no

[/Ninja]

Ooooohhhhhhh, nice. :)

Its not nice.. its freaking great. When I post like this does it make you feel like the ghost whisperer?

It makes me feel like you're channeling your energy through me.

That is so cool. Too bad it looks like you are a crazy ass that talks to himself

Get out of my head.....GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!

Alex, are you ok? I'm not sure that I feel safe knowing you will be at the track event.

I don't know what you're talking about, someone must have been abusing power and altering my post. :p

Where the hell where you at the car show? I met everyone except you it seemed like.

I don't know what you're talking about, someone must have been abusing power and altering my post. :p

Where the hell where you at the car show? I met everyone except you it seemed like.

He had to work :( He is just as funny in person.

Sitting in my oversized cubicle helping a stupid billion dollar company get richer while I slowly waste away to nothing.