Dragway 42 is a go!!! Payment link in this thread.

V8 Beast

10 of 30 so far and little to no interest in going from the looks of it... I may be able to get an extension on when the deposit is due, but I need to know if anyone is interested in going. If not we can just cancel and only have our meets at trails going forward.

LMK

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once my new converter is in, I'll sign up. Tina probably will in the other Formula.

Did you put this on LS1Tech?

You and I are counted in the 10 :(

LOL, I'm in the middle of making a thread there right now

You and I are counted in the 10 :(

LOL, I'm in the middle of making a thread there right now

This sucks. Did Chad (starkmaster03) sign up yet? He should be, but what is wrong with everyone? This is very disapointing:(.

This sucks. Did Chad (starkmaster03) sign up yet? He should be, but what is wrong with everyone? This is very disapointing:(.

With it being in June (enough time to finish projects) and a more lenient tech I figured it would be full in 2 weeks. I'll make an attendee thread here in a sec...

Pickups Plus Brady? Is he racing the F150?

Nah, dont need to run the slow truck. I am shooting to have the Roush 2300 TVS finished up on our 08 Mustang GT shop car. Either way, i will be there. If I cant get the car done in time I will give my spot away to someone that wants to go but maybe doesnt have the extra cash laying around.

Nah, dont need to run the slow truck. I am shooting to have the Roush 2300 TVS finished up on our 08 Mustang GT shop car. Either way, i will be there. If I cant get the car done in time I will give my spot away to someone that wants to go but maybe doesnt have the extra cash laying around.

Maybe you should buy a few spots then. ;) j/k

I just want this thing to get rollin so I don't have to worry about not having enough people.

I just want this thing to get rollin so I don't have to worry about not having enough people.[/quote

I gotta start small man. I would like to see the thing get rolling as well. Ive been trying to mention it to as many board members as I can. Hopefully everything works out.

I just want this thing to get rollin so I don't have to worry about not having enough people.[/quote

I gotta start small man. I would like to see the thing get rolling as well. Ive been trying to mention it to as many board members as I can. Hopefully everything works out.

Thats cool I'm just harrasing you, and remember people don't have to be on CR to go.

Nice, hopefully its done in time.

Nice, hopefully its done in time.

We are just waiting on Roush right now. They are currently build to order according to our rep. They said we are about a week or two out right now on parts and then it is just whenever I can get it in. Customers come first!

We are just waiting on Roush right now. They are currently build to order according to our rep. They said we are about a week or two out right now on parts and then it is just whenever I can get it in. Customers come first!

I hear you on that!

With it being in June (enough time to finish projects) and a more lenient tech I figured it would be full in 2 weeks. I'll make an attendee thread here in a sec...

Like running low 11's without a cage lenient?