1996 14.5 ft. seadoo boat $2700

98GrdPoundr

I need it so I dont have to take so many people on my boat all the time. Why does it seem like I am the only friend people know that has a boat. 30 people call every weekend to see if I am taking mine out. So now I will have another for them to ride one.

I need it so I dont have to take so many people on my boat all the time. Why does it seem like I am the only friend people know that has a boat. 30 people call every weekend to see if I am taking mine out. So now I will have another for them to ride one.

Buy a bigger boat that seats more people.

• 3 weeks later...

can we make a jetski ramp in the rear of it for my ski:cool:

yep , i plan on taking it out sunday with some friends if it doesn't sell before then

hey,shootme a pm w/ your number if you do head out sunday andwhere, I'd like to come check it out/drive it and if its decent i'll have cash...thanks

listen just because it says i'm going through a divorce does not mean i'm a crackhead that needs cash : ) if your not offering something close to asking price don't be suprised if i don't respond Edited by 98GrdPoundr

listen just because it says i'm going through a divorce does not mean i'm a crackhead that needs cash : ) if your not offering something close to asking price don't be suprised if i don't respond

Thanks for the response by pm, i did not post in the thread, be decent and just say no thanks.....it was an offer and that is all

Edited by TurboNova
a