What's up..?

2slodaytona84

Im just a little confused on when im no longer a "newb". I have got to know alot of people on the board by being involved in CR things than many on this board do not take part in. Hahaha im not complaining to you Aesthetic, just using your post as a quote. Im just stating a point. Im going to go whine more in other threads hahahaha! jk

No worries man. I think I'm still finishing my newb-transition mode anyway.

Im just a little confused on when im no longer a "newb". I have got to know alot of people on the board by being involved in CR things than many on this board do not take part in. Hahaha im not complaining to you Aesthetic, just using your post as a quote. Im just stating a point. Im going to go whine more in other threads hahahaha! jk

What's the fascination with the oven anyways? Lurk and post when the time comes padawan. :p

What's the fascination with the oven anyways? Lurk and post when the time comes padawan. :p

He cannot be your padawan and my "young squire" at the same time. Remember "adopt a noob"? I adopt 0h8sti

He cannot be your padawan and my "young squire" at the same time. Remember "adopt a noob"? I adopt 0h8sti

Oh Oh !!! Can I have the guy that just got banned ? I figure if I adopt him, I can beat him with a stick. Ya, know ... like real orphans.

Soon comes profit.