international motorcycle show pics

Hoblick

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was so great to see everyone again!! BW3s was a blast...thank you all for the wonderful company.

Buddy's was a riot! I'm still cracking up...can't wait to see some of the video Kawi Kid! Thanks Cleave for giving me directions and hollering when you got there. It was great to see everyone again...and awesome to meet tons of new people.

had fun with everyone.... fonz 00020165.gif the mic bro.... thanks to jagr and the mrs. for letting me tag along with them after ben n carrie had to split... and thansk to ben carrie and the ninjachk for letting me tag along on the way up.... I appreciate you guys more then you'll ever know.... 0002020B.gif

had fun with everyone.... fonz 00020165.gif the mic bro.... thanks to jagr and the mrs. for letting me tag along with them after ben n carrie had to split... and thansk to ben carrie and the ninjachk for letting me tag along on the way up.... I appreciate you guys more then you'll ever know.... 0002020B.gif

Any time buddy.

And I didn't know YOU were there jagr.

i was the fat kid in a black beanie and black sweatshirt. sittin up front by the yokee with kosmo and Moose..

You had a orange/black leather jacket on.

I thought youd be bigger.?:D

i was the fat kid in a black beanie and black sweatshirt. sittin up front by the yokee with kosmo and Moose..

You had a orange/black leather jacket on.

I thought youd be bigger.?:D

I saw Kozmo, I saw Moose... I dunno why I didn't see you. Red and black, but yea.

What do you want - 6' 200lbs isn't a big enough rippling wildcat for ya? :D

I ate 4 steaks.

Edited by JRMMiii

I saw Kozmo, I saw Moose... I dunno why I didn't see you. Red and black, but yea.

What do you want - 6' 200lbs isn't a big enough rippling wildcat for ya? :D

I ate 4 steaks.

hahaha. It was a Road house reference is all. :D