I saw a GTR today

Buck531

Somewhat on topic, my work "buddy" just asked me what I though of the $3 car wash on Sawmill...

I just walked away.

Tell him it's a less than desirable wet sander. I would take my company cars through the one at the shell station there and after just a few washes, it looked like you washed it with a brillo pad on a regular basis.

I saw my 3rd and 4th GTRs this week. I was in Michigan for Formula SAE and there was a black one at the track and then I was driving around one night exploring for back roads, which there are no paved back roads where I was, and found another one that I played with a bit. It ended up being an editor for a magazine and he wasn't afraid to drive it! Sorry, no pics. I wish I had my camera out.

ive seen the white one a couple times. its usually pretty clean and the dude sure does drive it pretty hard.

i saw the grey one once i think. sounded like it had an exhaust i think cause he took off and i jizzed in my pants

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2356/dscn1915u.jpg

I've seen this one around campus and the Polaris area a lot. Followed it for a while on my way home last Friday and saw it again on 315 an hour later and it was as dirty as it was in the Winter. The owner must have forgot something on campus or just loves driving on the highway in traffic!

I also saw a white one on Polaris this weekend. It was clean but no pictures of it.

I think i've seen that car around campus too, dirty as hell all the time. I'm not sure if they are loud from the factory, but this one sounded like it had an aftermarket exhaust.

Lack of washing probably voided his warranty...lol