Has a veterinarian ever killed your dog?

Ry_Trapp01647545522

damn guys, sad stories. thanks everyone!

about my concluding that it was probably an overdose by the vet; considering that other peoples dogs have had the same symptoms because of an overdose(the 'zombie dog', as well as the bile coming up), including the other 2 people that we know whos dogs died after visiting that place, the vet doing a full check while he was there and concluding that he was perfectly healthy besides the back problem, and him acting completely different before going to the vet(he had the back problem for about a day before we took him to the vet, and he was 1000% different before they gave him the shot) is what makes me think that they overdosed him. that being said, i of course can't be 100% sure of that, but the evidence seems to atleast lean that way. my parents don't want to deal with it though, so we dropped him off earlier today to get cremated. doesn't matter much now anyways, since he's already dead. i totally understand what you guys are saying though.

thanks again guys, here's a picture of him:

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/85/l_82001760eade6a450bb1a827b967f6ac.png

he looked a lot better with his hair cut, lol. he was 6.

wow....is your gf loaded? theres no way i could afford 3 surgeries for a dog...and i guess it just depends on the person, but for me, if i had a dog that needed so much surgery, i would think they are better off being put down...damn vette wanted $800 to drain a cyst on my dogs stomach that is right at the top of her skin, i cant imagine if they actually had to do a surgery

It's pretty much killed us money wise. We had already planned on purchasing a new car and it's now been postponed indefinitely. She's getting worried because she's still not better and we're pretty much reaching our limits for the vet.

May be too late on your pup, but VPI Pet Insurance FTW. I signed up for it on our new pup and they even covered my 9yr boxer with all but preventative care. $42mo on the pup and $27mo on the Old Man.

Actually been looking into this. I have a brochure for VPI and ASPCA but haven't been able to decide which is better.