Good place to reserve for anniversary??? (Hot tubs?)

Slimpsy1647545505

My wife and I are celebrating our anniversary this weekend. . . I really want to reserve a nice relaxing night somewhere after dinner and a visit to the funny bone. . . but I'm not really aware of a really good place to reserve. I know hotels have jacuzi suites, but I'm looking for something more relaxing. . . a hot tub perhaps. . . etc.

Kind of a late notice, but any ideas????

Thanks in advance!

Sunbubbles. lol

That is/was nasty!

I'm sorry but hotel or any "publicly used" hot tub is nasty! :zoom:

The only time I took up a hotel on using one was the Hampton that I stayed at in State College, PA. Brand new hotel and I was one of their first guests. My tub still had the plastic wrap on it and they had to come take it off and test it for me to use that night :cool:

I'm sorry but hotel or any "publicly used" hot tub is nasty! :zoom:

The only time I took up a hotel on using one was the Hampton that I stayed at in State College, PA. Brand new hotel and I was one of their first guests. My tub still had the plastic wrap on it and they had to come take it off and test it for me to use that night :cool:

Bring your own chlorine.

That's what I ended up doing. . reserving a cabin at HH. The one I got is for 6-8 people. . . and has a huge hot tub. . so it should be fun for just my wife and I, LoL.

http://madisoncabin.com/ <--That's the one I ended up going with. I'll let ya'll know if it was worth it.

I'm looking to go back there this year sometime. Sunrise Log Cabins is where we've been before when we got married and it's nice.

STAY AWAY from Plymouth Rock. UGH that place was fucking nasty.