Went riding today

gergzla

Was my first day out since that day of 60+ degree weather after christmas, people were lookin like I was nuts, it was great.

I cant wait till the warmer weather hits in 5 months, lol.

Plus the itch to ride wasn't easy to pass up, with goin to the bike show on saturday, and my new Shoei RF-1000 came today so I had to test it out:badgerrock:

Anyone else ride recently?

NO WAY!! The burn, the ache,the pain, and when the sun sets it's more like SUICIDE, I get LOST too easily,LOL. I went for a ride when it was llike 50 and the wind just blasted every unprotected piece of skin, NO FUN AT ALL. I can't even dirt ride below 50, 60 if its wet, maybe 70 depends on what I am drinking a little whiskey:D and I guess 50 is fine.

the ony time that i went riding was dec 29, back in michigan it got up to 60+ degrees, had to take it out for a spin. I took my dog for a walk thru the neighbor hood in shorts and shortsleeves and i had a couple poeple still in coats and paints ask me what i was doin. i replied its nice out! and kept walkin lol