New Member: gamereric1

gamereric1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm seems like a big waste of money for such poor result. but thats just me. wouldnt it be cheaper an better to jsut find a way to fab mount an swap in a 4g63 in there an be done with it?

you can't put a 4g63 in the 3rd gen as far as i know. now the 4th gen ones ralliart made a awd 4g63 car.....but it was only a concept car :(

you can't put a 4g63 in the 3rd gen as far as i know. now the 4th gen ones ralliart made a awd 4g63 car.....but it was only a concept car :(

thats why i said fab it up. those cars seemed to have a bigger engine bay then the 1 an 2g's frankly the 3gs were a worthless eclipse to me. they did so great with the 1g an 2g then BAM lol but who am i to say anything i drive a neon :D

All of that can be done under $9,000 building the motor to a 4.0L would be the expensive part. but the motor will initially cost about $550 or less depending on where I get it. Right now, just the other day one individual managed to get the Mivec heads on his 3.8L, still finishing up to drive the car but the motor runs. Now if that works properly that's 260HP on a 3G all motor. Right now he is also working on activating the Mivec.

I personally like the design, although a AWD version would of been nice. So far, if I ignore my debt a little bit, I might end up getting the motor in 3 weeks.

With 20k miles on it? Let alone I have the GT, id have to do some rewiring etc. The 6G74 bolts up and actually runs better with the 6G72 wiring. No needed custom modification to get the engine to fit. If I had a gs going to a 4G63 might be a feasible option. I also have fun goals not fastest car in the world goals.

With 20k miles on it? Let alone I have the GT, id have to do some rewiring etc. The 6G74 bolts up and actually runs better with the 6G72 wiring. No needed custom modification to get the engine to fit. If I had a gs going to a 4G63 might be a feasible option. I also have fun goals not fastest car in the world goals.

The F in FWD doesn't stand for fun you know ;) lol just fucking with you man.