catch you on the flip side.

launchin1st

what part of cali man? im orignally from north san deigo area an ill be back there in augest 7th-14th. hopefully for good ( going to cash in my return ticket an have my car an bike shipped to me lol ive got it all planned out)

hahahahaha tony your a fuck stick... you wont like cali..

you'll be back. you will miss me :p

he woudl be dumb to come back to shit fuck ohio. ide kick him in his nuts if he came back, an i dont even know the guy.

mr "tony" dependin on where your at in cali make sure you get a 4 wheeler an go out to glamis sand dunes on a holiday weekend. best riding ever an 100,000+ people there an many mannnny drunk neked womensss

what part of cali man? im orignally from north san deigo area an ill be back there in augest 7th-14th. hopefully for good ( going to cash in my return ticket an have my car an bike shipped to me lol ive got it all planned out)

So you're telling me that you're going to be in the same state as me again? AARRGGGHHH. I just cant win. Atleast theres some distance between san jose and san diego :p

So you're telling me that you're going to be in the same state as me again? AARRGGGHHH. I just cant win. Atleast theres some distance between san jose and san diego :p

true but i could always make a detour an go north to bUg the shit outta you an drive back. youll be going the same dates as me? what are you doing there

true but i could always make a detour an go north to bUg the shit outta you an drive back. youll be going the same dates as me? what are you doing there

I don't think I'll be there in august, I'm not sure on dates, but I'm more than likely moving there.

I don't think I'll be there in august, I'm not sure on dates, but I'm more than likely moving there.

if your moving there san diegos where its at fuck san jose. lol

btw hat eto bust your bubble but i was in powell all weekend too so i was reall close ;)

if your moving there san diegos where its at fuck san jose. lol

I believe thats French for "A whales vagina"....I've been to San Diego a couple of times, definitely a sweet place, but the opportunity is for San Jose and I'm not going say no to that.

Guest Removed
he woudl be dumb to come back to shit fuck ohio. ide kick him in his nuts if he came back, an i dont even know the guy.

mr "tony" dependin on where your at in cali make sure you get a 4 wheeler an go out to glamis sand dunes on a holiday weekend. best riding ever an 100,000+ people there an many mannnny drunk neked womensss

and you where out there waiting for some guys wang to fall out...so you move to gay capital so you can feel more at home and see more wang and less boobies

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder

Beware of the Catalytic Converter Thieves...meth-heads can get them off of a car/SUV in 48 seconds.

I had to hire security at the venue just to watch the parking lot, I think the record for one night between my exhibit and the Guitar Center I shared a lot with was 13.

I had gotten a project '85 Prelude, the whole car was stolen from a PetSmart parking lot at 5 in the afternoon. Once I got CHiPs on the phone the dispatcher said the car was probably already in pieces heading back across the Pacific.