New to the Forum

iiblue02ii

Hi,

Im adam W. I live in grove city out 665. I have had my car for lil over a year. Its got a full 3in exhaust with up pipe spt intake and a cobb. I just lost first gear like on fri. And yes i know its not a real sti lol. Im some what new to forums never really used them. untill the past few weeks being that i can not find any meets at all.

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx119/iiblue02ii/mywrx006.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

what's a cobb?? hope you're able to find first gear---maybe its hiding somewher in the lambo door?? what does your plate mean??

welcome, i like the color of the car. several subies on this site

The plate is just kinda for kicks makes the cops ask a lot of questions. the cobb is a accessport tuneing system that sucks lol you can download maps to the ecu but can not tune them your self from my understanding

:doh: why do people insist on putting lambo doors on nice flippen cars that have no need for them. honestly whats the point in that lambo door on a flippen scoobie? i do belive scoobies are "rally" cars not " blind tastic rice pieces if shit :mad: ahhhhhh

on topic nice platform the wrx/sti is a great car i would love a nice old style sti in the future well enjoy it mabey you should rally cross it some time.....

an pray to god that you slide into a somethign sticking out an it destroys your door, so you go back to a normal functioning door.

long story with the doors the dirvers one is the only one that works so ya they will be going back to normal here soon There is a shop in cinci Street lethal motorsports well ya they suck at what they do and now im out a lot of money

long story with the doors the dirvers one is the only one that works so ya they will be going back to normal here soon There is a shop in cinci Street lethal motorsports well ya they suck at what they do and now im out a lot of money

so what your saying is you have one working lambo door..... :bangbang: