Just got back from IPS...

CRed05

DAMMM!!

Those are crazy numbers.. I need to make my way to IPS to get a dyno now that I got a new intercooler.. I wont get your kind of numbers but 415ish would make me happy.

Let's head to the strip!

And you are selling this car to me for how much ?

Straight up trade for b7 rs4, or R8

PS: What kind of tune did you use ? /Who did said tuning ?

Vast Performance. Mike is their tuner/owner, probably THE guy you want to tune your VAG car.

Straight up trade for b7 rs4, or R8

Vast Performance. Mike is their tuner/owner, probably THE guy you want to tune your VAG car.

1. Bah, you are asking too much, I'll give you the 15-18K the other stage3 saps are bleeding out of their rectums for. :(

2. WIN! Vast rocks.

1. Bah, you are asking too much, I'll give you the 15-18K the other stage3 saps are bleeding out of their rectums for. :(

2. WIN! Vast rocks.

Lol, 18 is tempting, but I love this car too much. Will have to be atleast 20k for me to even think about it.

Lol, 18 is tempting, but I love this car too much. Will have to be atleast 20k for me to even think about it.

I am JK with you anyway...keep that car and enjoy it for years. I've seen too many Stage3's for sale recently. LIVE THE DREAM!

However, when I slap the GT30 on the A4 I might have vast tune it for me. :)

I am JK with you anyway...keep that car and enjoy it for years. I've seen too many Stage3's for sale recently. LIVE THE DREAM!

However, when I slap the GT30 on the A4 I might have vast tune it for me. :)

Yeah, you can definitely get one for a lot cheaper.

DO IT! I dont know if they have a fueling kit for A4's with that setup, but I'm sure they will know what to do, and it will work perfect.

Yeah, you can definitely get one for a lot cheaper.

DO IT! I dont know if they have a fueling kit for A4's with that setup, but I'm sure they will know what to do, and it will work perfect.

As time moves forward guys are learning more and more. ASP released a kit based off of the GT3071, its cheap, includes fueling, and a "boxed" tune. First victim put down 36x awhp on stock internals with upgraded nothing else.

I'm waiting or a few more people to risk their cars in the name of being first, and then will settle on the kit. Ironically, they are claiming it will be fairly safe to stock internals, as it doesn't have the early RPM torque spikes of the K03/k04 that tend to kill the rods. Supposedly have the torque come on gradually at 3000+rpms and you can keep the stock internals for quite a while. (in theory)

As time moves forward guys are learning more and more. ASP released a kit based off of the GT3071, its cheap, includes fueling, and a "boxed" tune. First victim put down 36x awhp on stock internals with upgraded nothing else.

I'm waiting or a few more people to risk their cars in the name of being first, and then will settle on the kit. Ironically, they are claiming it will be fairly safe to stock internals, as it doesn't have the early RPM torque spikes of the K03/k04 that tend to kill the rods. Supposedly have the torque come on gradually at 3000+rpms and you can keep the stock internals for quite a while. (in theory)

You should really be looking at what the GTI guys are doing too. Its the same engine and they tend to mod their cars much "faster" (time not speed) than the Audi guys do. There are quite a few big turbo 2.0Ts and like you said most do not have upgraded internals. The ones that do are putting out 400+whp and are not concerned with price.

The supported K04's in the GTI's are putting out 300-330whp and the fastest ones are running mid 12s with FWD. The bigger turbos are putting out 350-650 depending on your sanity (and wallet).

The new TSI engine in the 08.5+ GTI's has a high pressure fuel pump standard so I won't have to worry about that! My plans are Coilovers, brakes and a LSD until the warranty expires. Then doing rods and a BT for a 450whp goal!