Just got back from IPS...

CRed05

You should really be looking at what the GTI guys are doing too. Its the same engine and they tend to mod their cars much "faster" (time not speed) than the Audi guys do. There are quite a few big turbo 2.0Ts and like you said most do not have upgraded internals. The ones that do are putting out 400+whp and are not concerned with price.

The supported K04's in the GTI's are putting out 300-330whp and the fastest ones are running mid 12s with FWD. The bigger turbos are putting out 350-650 depending on your sanity (and wallet).

The new TSI engine in the 08.5+ GTI's has a high pressure fuel pump standard so I won't have to worry about that! My plans are Coilovers, brakes and a LSD until the warranty expires. Then doing rods and a BT for a 450whp goal!

Well technically they all have a high pressure fuel pump (FSI) pump, the new CCTA motor just has a revised one. :)

I am not sure how the fuel rate is going to scale on the new one though. Do you have a link with info on the new engine's FSI pump ?

It looks like it is driven off of the exhaust cam now with a 4-lobe instead of 2. I can't wait to see how the new fueling system holds up to TP/Exhaust/Flash like the old BPY/Ect. engines did.

Oh, and WTF, did you trade your old one in on a new one recently ?

I was not expecting your car to put the numbers down it did, I was impressed. Congrats.

Were you there?

your hustling sob.... dam nice numbers. sooo when do you wanna race this sled? haha

Haha, whenever your done messing around with jetskis and junk, lol.

Were you there?

Haha, whenever your done messing around with jetskis and junk, lol.

haha speaking of that.. i was up by you for 8 hous yesterday at alum creek. an now that i think about ti im always near you as i work in poalris.. ahh well

pss when do you want me to drag that sled of yours around. im even on street tires... :bangbang:

disclaimer: only talking crap cause im banking on you cant drive it lol

haha speaking of that.. i was up by you for 8 hous yesterday at alum creek. an now that i think about ti im always near you as i work in poalris.. ahh well

pss when do you want me to drag that sled of yours around. im even on street tires... :bangbang:

disclaimer: only talking crap cause im banking on you cant drive it lol

staaalkerrrr....

Dude im on all season mofo. I need a short shifter, 2nd-3rd gets me 70% of the time.

Ill have to test drive it to formally break the car and new turbos in.

Go get some k04's!

staaalkerrrr....

Dude im on all season mofo. I need a short shifter, 2nd-3rd gets me 70% of the time.

Go get some k04's!

Yea but I'm wrong wheel drive. Its cool u need any advantage u can get anyways lol

Ooh boy. Boring day at work wooo blahhh bleeee

Were you on S. Old State around 11:15 tonight Chris? Passed a red S4 and saw a black one a couple blocks further on Polaris.

No not me. Black one might be a buddy of mine's. Lowered, black oetinger wheels, exhaust.

your shits weak ....im only saying that caue im at work art 8am FML

Now thats weak! Im up cause im going to mid ohio....yeah they asked me to participate in the P1 class, but I respectfully declined, i dont really want to destroy the entire series by putting a romping on everyone.

2nd-3rd gets me 70% of the time.

Learn to drive, Jesus! Maybe you should buy a tip and leave the shifting to us experts... or A- for effort.

You know, with all that mad torque, you could just start in 3rd and skip that shift altogether. That's what I do with my s4:rolleyes:

i hope you get sun burnt.

I did

Learn to drive, Jesus! Maybe you should buy a tip and leave the shifting to us experts... or A- for effort.

You know, with all that mad torque, you could just start in 3rd and skip that shift altogether. That's what I do with my s4:rolleyes:

Short throw will fix that I hope.