So less then a week

Cordell

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to work at 3 that same day, and could make the trip.. but I really just don't have $55 to throw around for a couple of passes before I have to leave early.

you coudl always call off.....

if i do decided to come itll actually be in the car if i can get an oil change .

cause the bike needs an oil change before ide race an im wayyyy to lazy to go threw the process to do that ahhh decesions decesions....

if i do decided to come itll actually be in the car if i can get an oil change .

cause the bike needs an oil change before ide race an im wayyyy to lazy to go threw the process to do that ahhh decesions decesions....

If you want to take both paul Im off on saturday and I can always drive one of them up there :D

Go buy some oil and I'll change it for you lazy ass, but you'd better go.

Go buy some oil and I'll change it for you lazy ass, but you'd better go.

for the car or the bike? the car ive still got a few passes for free oil change wooo wooo

the bike is the problem is i have to take off half the fairing an its just not fun ahhh

for the car or the bike? the car ive still got a few passes for free oil change wooo wooo

the bike is the problem is i have to take off half the fairing an its just not fun ahhh

Quit talking and do it.

Quit talking and do it.

i wont have any time this week to do the bike so its outta the question as all my times going to be spent making sure my jet ski isant dead!! lol but ill bring the car so i can walk all over these import things going. now to find some mula for a pass

I haven't had it real long. haven't had it to the track yet. the fastest I've ever went on a track was 12.9 @ 102 in my evo. do you have any times in your car?

2 weeks ago i was at trails and made one of the last passes of the night when it cooled down it went 13.75 @ 102 with a horrible 2.14 60' on street tires im hoping it will go 50's or 60's with some DR's

have you ran a slick or dr on your car yet. I have a set of hoosiers and a set of hankook slicks and im not sure if I wanna run them or not. I don't want to break my rear end

The clutch will go before the rear end. just dont launch it at 3 or 4 k and you will be fine. A buddy of mine (1slow-z) Lauches his car at like 5500 :D with a stock 7.5 10 bolt and its fine (dont know for how long) but it has a good clutch too..

do you know what kind of slick it is and what psi does he run in it. also the size of it. I have 275/40/17 slicks. sorry for all the question but my rears now are in bad shape. there dry rotted and bald and I don't know if they will handle the track.

he runs a 275 40 16 mickey DR's with about 12psi and they hook well depending on the track ....If i were you i would get a set of nitto 555r's and run about 18psi in them thats what i plan to put on my car and we have a similar set up.