So less then a week

Cordell

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't srt-4s have bad wheel hop and torque steer. how will you get off the line on street tires. well see about me getting you on the bottle. its still don't run right on the spary because of my coolant temp sensor but I got a new one, just got to put it on.

im going to walk you off the bottle....on the bottle you should get me.... oh an ill be on street tires no dr's

don't srt-4s have bad wheel hop and torque steer. how will you get off the line on street tires. well see about me getting you on the bottle. its still don't run right on the spary because of my coolant temp sensor but I got a new one, just got to put it on.

My money will be on Paul, I've seen his car run :cool:

solid motor mounts help with the wheel hop. an i put down 337 tq. ive got plenty of tq steer but its easily controlable. even if you do get me offf the line ill pull you in. :bangbang:

My money will be on Paul, I've seen his car run :cool:
why thank you sir

i just hope anthony saves me a spot cause i cant pay till tomorrow lol

haha. yeah I have heard his car is pretty fast. hopefully I can get mine running right that way all you lt1 haters can see that the lt1 is capable of running strong

haha. yeah I have heard his car is pretty fast. hopefully I can get mine running right that way all you lt1 haters can see that the lt1 is capable of running strong

pssssssh the onyl lt1 that seems fast is flippys an his runs liek 10s or 11;s every other lt1 runs 13;s it seems.

ah mny cars just a slow neon.

So run better then high 12s, and I'll stop hating on your LT1 ;)

u say your runnin 13s? im gonna have to call bs on that. if so. you better get the pen and paper out and take some notes when I get there.

ill be on lower boost an street tires so im sure illbe runnign 13's.

there are tons of videos of me racong on here my shits slow..

its ran a beset of 12.87@109.76

u say your runnin 13s? im gonna have to call bs on that. if so. you better get the pen and paper out and take some notes when I get there.

Just walk up when I'm running, I either make good passes or break, but I doubt I'll see better then a low 13. :p

ill be on lower boost an street tires so im sure illbe runnign 13's.

there are tons of videos of me racong on here my shits slow..

its ran a beset of 12.87@109.76

You are no fun, I've never seen it run anything even close to that. :gtfo:

I have a feeling I am going to break something this weekend... I am thinking yoke...

Well I never break anything small, it's always a ring and pinion or a piston and that's just the last 2 track days.