So less then a week

Cordell

I'm looking forward to going to the track, but where's the hype? There has hardly been any talk about it, no call outs, and not much interest. What gives? I know it's not Trails but call outs are part of the fun.

Formulized, V8Beast, Doc, Wagner, Brady, Firehead Studios, and 01Stang, consider yourselves called out. My little Z28 without nitrous running better 60', reaction, and 1/4 mile times, and just outright better driving is coming to this track day. :cool:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I accept your callout

In a foot race. :p

In all seriousness, IF the Lexus is back together, it will be slow and you will beat it. I will still race you though.

Guest Removed
maybe i should make some calls and get some last minute parts for my trans(from kintuckee) and shove my shit in tylers car, and go break his rearend.

Guest Removed
Yes, you should. :)

should yes...but im not buyying his fuel system, cause it wont feed my motor on spray :D:(

i'll just keep doing what im doing and finish my shit at my own pace:(

Guest Removed
I might. Its hard to be out all day with no place to lay down if I need to. I wish it was on a weekday. I have weird feelings about being away from my family on weekends. I dont know why.

buy a van, add bed in back

I have no clue what my car will run. I still got to address a few problems with it this week. aren't we all meeting somewhere and driving up together? I thought I read that somewhere.