Anyone treat for ants ?

lawnman

I need the exterior and interior of my house treated for ants .

The house is 3100 sq ft. if that helps . I want it only sprayed once . Everyone wants to treat my house 3-4 times within a year . I am moving and will not be in the house that long.

If this is in the wrong section, please move this post .

I had ants earlier this year. Figure out where they are getting the food from, and bait them with Diazanon.

Also, ortho makes this "Home Defense" stuff that is just about the same as everyone else and it leaves a residue that lasts a really long time.

Much cheaper and easier.

I need the exterior and interior of my house treated for ants .

The house is 3100 sq ft. if that helps . I want it only sprayed once . Everyone wants to treat my house 3-4 times within a year . I am moving and will not be in the house that long.

If this is in the wrong section, please move this post .

Varment Guard will do a single application. Give them a call.

glad to see im not the only one...

we saw a couple in the kitchen last week, i pulled the fridge out, and found probably over 1,000 hanging out. no clue where they came from. fun times having to go to walmart at 1:30am to get a shit ton of raid products. sprayed, laid traps, and g/fs dad came over next day and did some DIY home defense shit, i havent seen one back since

Varment Guard will do a single application. Give them a call.

Jim Vaive is the man...

Definitely try to find out where they come from. Make sure there isn't any rotting wood or garbage laying near or against your house, clear bushes and branches at least a few inches from touching your house, and try to find any food sources they may be munching on (kitchen, pet food, pantry). Lastly, The Ortho Home Defense around the outside of your house is indeed good stuff.

I just discovered a ton in my office last night (we just moved in a week ago). Looks like they were coming from the A/C vent; most of them were dead all over the new carpet. I have spent 20 minutes sweeping up dead and small alive ants. No food anywhere near where they are coming from, unless there is some in the vent I couldn't sweep out (though the house had been empty for many months).

Last time I had an ant problem I bought some of those little metal bait deals, and they worked very well. I'll be picking some up today.

Guest Removed

i have treated and treated and treated..but damn it if he just keeps coming back..

oh wait those kinds of ants..yeah i got to take care of that here at the shop...1 thing i hate about being right by the woods