Don't trade your cars!

Cordell

What is with the talk of trading cars today? Nobody should trade their cars, make the most out of what you got, there are some pretty cool rides on CR.

Well okay, except Buffalo Fairy, and Carlton you guys need to do something else. So does anyone else who drive a beater, a Honda, or anything worth less then $500.

Doesn't anyone like old school rides anymore? What is it with putting Turbos on everything, and I mean everything. Why are FWDs so fucking popular? Those cars suck, and so do you, discuss............

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, I'm the shit because my car is oldschool, non-turbo, RWD and not a Honda.

I'm going to fucking shit if someone says anything about an oil cooler.

Basically, I'm the shit because my car is oldschool, non-turbo, RWD and not a Honda.

I'm going to fucking shit if someone says anything about an oil cooler.

Don't forget unique, oil cooler boy.

I graduated high school, and im not living at home, i pay for my car insurence and food so i believe im not a kid. SORRY try again

Younger then me, and angry that I called you a kid, makes you a kid.

If somebady called me a kid I'd be happy about it.

BTW I had done all that when I was like IDK 18, and I was still a kid.

I paid 3k for a GTP then traded it a year later for an S10 Xtreme, drove it around for 5 months then sold for 4k, and if I could have afforded to wait longer I would have got more for it. That GTP was an awesome car but bottom line it was a FWD automatic that cost too much to go fast. So in the end I made a profit, which was a small stepping stone to getting a car that I REALLY wanted all along.

Moral of the story? Trading cars is sweet if you use it to your advantage. Oh, and FWD sucks

What about AWD? :D

Goodbye transmission, unless you go an aftermarket rebuilder.

I'd rather go old school, get a '70 GTO or T-37 with four speed, shoot it PPG hot rod black, with a R/A-V in it. I'd call it "The Jury" (lack of flash). Oh, and it'd be on rallye II's.

I paid 3k for a GTP then traded it a year later for an S10 Xtreme, drove it around for 5 months then sold for 4k, and if I could have afforded to wait longer I would have got more for it. That GTP was an awesome car but bottom line it was a FWD automatic that cost too much to go fast. So in the end I made a profit, which was a small stepping stone to getting a car that I REALLY wanted all along.

Moral of the story? Trading cars is sweet if you use it to your advantage. Oh, and FWD sucks

Very well put and I third the whole FWD being ass part...

Sorry but old school cars just have more of a soul to them. I love my trans am but would give it up in a second for a 1st gen.

There is nothing better than:

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh311/mtownneon/1965plymouthwheelsup.jpg

Oh and trading cars is a good way to get cheated to the max.