So I got 4k worth of equipment stolen today...

Linc5.0

We left the truck on a driveway right across from riverside hospital on olentangy river rd..middle of day, right in front of plenty of traffic...PISSED!

Any surveylance cameras catch the bastards? I can't imagine they don't have a camera somewhere that catches folks as they enter the property? I don't know if your vehicle was in the right spot for something like that, but I would talk with security nearby if you haven't already.

My guess is someone came by and made like they were simply transfering product from one truck to another and bolted quickly.

That suck man, there somthing about having your property stolen that really burns you. Hell even if you can get new stuff from the insurance co. it still sucks knowing that people out there just feel like they can take and not have to work for shit. G/L!

I had a similar situation happen to me when i was working for a guy a few years back. He was driving the truck and we were in a huge church lot, took about 3 hours to mow,trim,blow. Came back, truck was gone with the trailer. Cops found it 3 days later TRASHED and with the dude that stole it passed out in the drive seat with crack and liquor bottles surrounding him. Not fun, so say the least.

If you find this person call me, i wanna go ape shit on something.