What kind of snake do you have

Comebackkid

I'm not talking about the snakes in peoples pants lol.. I'm thinking about getting one again and just wanted to see what kind everyone else has.. I'm getting a 4ft reticulated python tomorrow so will have videos of it eatting and thing's like that

Guest tbutera2112
Ya for the most part they are boring but watching them eat and looking at them wondering what they are thinking about;)

probably arent thinking about anything except swallowing....theyre not super computers trapped in a little leather body...theyre just snakes lol

I've always wanted a Reticulated. How large was your Burmese ?

I've owned two true South American Boa Constrictors, two Ball Pythons, and an albino Cornsnake. I haven't owned a reptile for years though, and to be honest I don't really miss it. It was a cool experience though.

Had a burmese python in my high school biology class. name was rosie. Pretty cool python except that the previous owner abused her and put a cigarette out on her head so she freaked out if anybody got close to here head.

Yeah it was a really sad situation. Not sure how our teacher came to aquire the snake but I'm really glad she did. Her name was Rosy and she really was a sweetheart as far as snakes go. It's just sad that her previous owner treated her like that and it scarred her for life.

I had a red-tailed Columbian Boa that was 10' long when I gave him to a reptile place in Myrtle Beach. I had that snake for almost 10 years.

I also cared for my brothers 10' albino ball python for six years while he was in prison.

Before I moved my brothers snake into its own bedroom it would size up my doberman for dinner all the time.

They are cool but they really dont bring too much excitement into your life.