For Sale: Frigidaire Appliances

Nitrousbird

We purchased a foreclosed home, and swapped out the appliances for stainless steel units. For sale are the following:

Edit: Fridge no longer for sale until I look into repairing it myself...wife decided she wants to keep it if I can fix it. Dishwasher and microwave still for sale.

Frigidaire Over the Range Microwave: I turned it on and looks like it works fine. Inside is clean, outside is uber-greasy...looks like the last owner likes to cook a lot of greasy stuff. ISSUES: Missing round glass tray inside (but has the turning stand for it), and bottom of door handle is broken. Price: $40

Frigidaire Dish Washer: I turned it on for a couple of minutes, everything seems to work on it. No known issues, other than could use a bit of cleanup. Ultraquiet III series - Lowes seems to still sell a very similar model. Price: $125

The house was built in 2003, so the appliances can't be older than that, but there is evidence they may be a 2006-2007 purchase. We also have a matching Frigidaire Range, but it is a slide-in (which are EXPENSIVE) and the exact model is still being sold at Lowes for about $1300...we would have to get about 1k to consider it, otherwise I'm looking into gettting stainless panels for it.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=168&pictureid=2674

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=168&pictureid=2675

Edited by Nitrousbird

Let the Fridge run for 24 hours...it won't cool. Lights work, blower is working, don't know what the deal is. Didn't try the water since the feed line was busted and the water was shut off, and I didn't fix that until I put the new fridge in. Issue could be a cheap fix or a pricey one...I don't know, and have way too many projects to even consider finding out.

Bart - if you are interested in the fridge, PM me when you are available, and come get it.

Nathan and i have that exact fridge in our house, and we love it. Good deals on these!

(we bought our house in 2003 and the fridge was brand new, so i will say you are righ ton the age)

Good luck with sales Joe, and welcome to your new home!

Joe, the fridge is about 95% likely to only need a $22 part. My same model in white had exact same symptoms. $25 later with shipping, I have a kickass beer fridge.

Just an FYI to you or the buyer.

PM - we have plenty of space in the basement for a beer fridge; if it can be fixed cheap and easy, I'm all for it.

My wife decided that we could make use of the fridge if I repair it, so for now that is off the market.

The microwave and dishwasher are still a go to the first person here with cash.

If we can't fix it, then the fridge will be back for sale.

Joe, I can't find my old Ebay winning e-mail, but it was the starter/overload repair kit. Retail was like 59.99, I ebay'ed it for 20-25.

Can you hear the compressor kicking on and off? If you can, then the above won't help you.