Anyone around Columbus know this car?

allblack325i

I don't know for sure if asking this in here is the correct place to be doing so. But does anyone know anything about this car? I am picking it up this week and was told it originally came from Columbus. Didn't know if by chance someone on here knew anything about it.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1237226944.html

Any insight on it would be greatly appriciated. And yes I know, the body kit and hood have to go! lol

NEVER buy a modded honda. Buy a stock one from an old grandma then mod it how you see fit. Otherwise you are buying a beat to hell and back car. Not worth it unless you pay $1000 for it.

Just my 2 cents

Plus one. I've had a two buddies by modded civics of various degrees, and myself a lightly modded Del sol and nothing is as good as it seems. $6500 seems like alot as well for a SOHC 99 civic from a person who probably beat on it.

Best off buying a stock 5spd DOHC/vtec even if its older and mod it to your liking. Might even be cheaper but definitly will be better quality.