GM V8 AND LS1 GUYS COME IN SIDE!!!!

2001ws6-500hp

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well a 4l60 is going to be cheaper then a t-45 stick shift, so stop tiring to compare apples with oranges!;)

jeffy, wheres my free pizza?

ya know, i was thinking about that today, the hawiian and the cheese, ha, soon boss, soon.

ok so how do i see the real site?

be patient.edit your first post and add some pics!

The little gray box next to the word rep below your screenname needs to turn green with enough positive rep points from members who think you made a good first post or learned your lesson after a bad first post and fixed it or proven to be a good sport. If it turns red, thats just the opposite of being liked. Or a mod will just let you in.

Guest Removed
it's not all like that, just the threads your in. :p

grab it with vise grips and rub it on concrete! :rolleyes:

brian carter, can i ask you to rep this guy in. he seems to have learned his lesson

plus 1..other then using photobucket :p

Guest Removed
lol. couldnt have said it better

look ass hat, i dont thinik you really want on my bad side..yes i will bust your balls. yes some times i go over the top with truth, but like the stickies say, you will get hazed in your intro! get over it already. i am more then likely the one here that can talk car beyond most anyone else here.;):bangbang:

look ass hat, i dont thinik you really want on my bad side..yes i will bust your balls. yes some times i go over the top with truth, but like the stickies say, you will get hazed in your intro! get over it already. i am more then likely the one here that car talk car beyond most anyone else here.;):bangbang:

yea, i hear ya, im not cryin just havin a laugh

• Downvote 1